For sale!! redfire 03 cobra

got03boost

I love being blown
Established Member
For sale: red fire 03 ford mustang cobra. I’m crushed that I have to get rid of my baby, but I need to buy a house, so I have to get rid of her :( This is a awesome car and it comes with a lot of goodies. For starters, if you know much about the 03 cobra's you know that some of the early 03 had a problem with the driver side head starting to tick. Republic Ford replaced the driver side head and cam assembly with the new designed head at 31,903( I have all the documentation on all the warranty work) Second, You may have also herd of the retainer sleeve for the throw out bearing wearing in half. I had the new designed retainer sleeve installed at 34,318 and while the dealership had it apart I had them install a SPEC stage three clutch assembly. ( I have documentation on this from Friendly Ford also) Now that were through the factory defects. The Car runs strong and has NO mechanical problem, The interior Is in excellent condition, The seats are black leather with light gray shade inserts. There are a few little rock chips on the very front of the hood, and a few small scratches on the car. The car was in a hail storm about three weeks ago. There was $700 dollars worth of damage done to the roof and the driver side fender. That sounds bad but there really minor. Imp still fighting with my insurance company about getting it fixed, but im going to sell the car as is. I will knock of $800 off the reserve price for the repairs. I will get some pictures up as soon as possible of the hail damage. When My Warranty expired last month I did some mods to the car. I will list them later but all the mods are under two months old and are still like new. The mods are:
Spec stage three clutch assembly
PRO- 5.0 Shifter
2.80 upper blower pulley with gator back belt
K&N FIPK 2 intake
Raptor shift light
It has Flow master 40 series dumped exhaust
It comes with a full set of auto meter pro-comp ultra light a/f /boost/oil press gauges that have never been installed and a three gauge a pillar gauge pod
The car is tuned with and comes with a Diablo predator hand held programmer
The car has a set of 17' black cobra R wheels with a polished deep dish lip. 9 inch wide in front 10.5 wide in back with bfg 315/35/17 drag radials on the rear.
The car will also come with a pulley puller and install tool with a assortment of pulley sizes
The car has a three month old 6 gell cell optima red top battery
Tinted windows
I also have all the stock parts besides the stock wheels. This is a beautiful car. I just cant afford a car like this and a new house payment also. As far as the hail damage goes, My loss is your gain.

I am asking 24,000. You can e-mail me at [email protected][IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g108/got03boost/IM000452.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
IM000453.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000464.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000465.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000465.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000463.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000462.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000461.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000460.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000459.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000458.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000457.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000456.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000455.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000454.jpg
[/IMG]
IM000452.gif

Last edited:

riggs

800whp Club...
Established Member
The car would pull around $21,500 at auction....

The car is worth $22-$22,500 by most wholesalers standards.

(I just watched an 03 sell here at auction in Nashville 2 days ago with 39,000 miles for $21,600)

Users who are viewing this thread