For Sale Various Mustangs.... gotta sell

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
ok, i need to sell a 1968 convertable white top over green, with auto and black interoir. the top is fine. also, need to sell a 99 gt 35th anniversary convertable. car is performance red with black top and 2 tone interior. car is auto with many,many mods. has 25,000 miles. alllen blower with heads and cams. also, 86 auto vert red with red interior. mileage is 77,000. car is in nice shape. Finally, i need to sell a 92 notch. auto, holley systamax 5.0. car is nice. email me at smartin@controlprinting for pics and info. Thanks, Scott

presvt

Established Member
I'm looking for something different. Can you shoot me details on the '68 and '86.

scottmartin

Established Member
1995COBRA-R said:
Darn Scott, What are going to drive? :read: :-D
HI doc, well, i have been looking at toter homes and need some $$$. Since i started to track the 2000, the others pretty much set. They need to be driven and i just dont have the time. I still have the fake 65 shelby r, if you know of a buyer let me know. TAke care, see you this summer? Scott

scottmartin

Established Member
presvt said:
I'm looking for something different. Can you shoot me details on the '68 and '86.
HI John, the 86 is a fine 5.0 with auto. the car was white, and repainted red at some point. the interior is red leather with a black top. Car has about 77,000 miles. the air blows cold. I am asking $5000. The 68 is an early one, with a 289 2 barrel. it is auto with ps and power white top. has some gt items like wheels, gas cap. Interior is black and pretty nice. Car is dark green and i think was black at some point. The car has a/c but does not blow cold like a new car. I am asking $15,000. Scott

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
scottmartin said:
well, i have been looking at toter homes..I still have the fake 65 shelby r, if you know of a buyer let me know.... see you this summer?
Ah...I keep looking at toters and trailers with living quarters. My biggest problem is finding a place to park it. You need one like Bruce's. We'll call it Taj MaHauler 2.

Yea, PM me the info on the '65. I've got enough sense (well, sometimes) to just own one Black Hole :-D . I know a bunch of vintage guys that could be interested.

This summer is a big question for me. I wish they'd decide on the R convention location. HSR has a race in Utah on July 30th, but the transport fees haven't been quoted (I ain't towing that far). SVRA has taken over the BRIC event... Then, I wonder what it will cost to tow long distances this summer??? Are you going to the R event?

r82of250

Established Member
"I still have the fake 65 shelby r, if you know of a buyer let me know."

Scott, do you mean the Shelby R clone is for sale, or that you're keeping it and selling the others? Give me a heads up on it if available.

Thanks,
Dean

scottmartin

Established Member
r82of250 said:
"I still have the fake 65 shelby r, if you know of a buyer let me know."

Scott, do you mean the Shelby R clone is for sale, or that you're keeping it and selling the others? Give me a heads up on it if available.

Thanks,
Dean
Hi Dean, i would like to sell the 65 clone car. i dont know much about it. bought it on a whim and need to sell it. it is nice and does have some 80's east coast race history. it is a wide tire car. doc may know more about it than i do. would you like pics? Scott

r82of250

Established Member
scottmartin said:
Hi Dean, i would like to sell the 65 clone car. i dont know much about it. bought it on a whim and need to sell it. it is nice and does have some 80's east coast race history. it is a wide tire car. doc may know more about it than i do. would you like pics? Scott

Pics would be great, thanks. [email protected]
Dean

r82of250

Established Member
scottmartin said:
Dean, it has a title, but, in all honestly not very streetable. Scott

Got your photos and see what you mean about being "not very streetable". Very, very mean-looking car tho.

Are those cars in the background part of your collection Scott?

Anything in there you might be interested in trading for my 95 R?

Thank you,
Dean

Users who are viewing this thread