For those who are short, dont like the throat slicing the seat blet gives ya.....

Bry 03 Cobra

Established Member
I hate how we cant adjust the seat belt, well think I found a simple fix. I swapped the holders on top of the seats, put the right on the left, and vice-versa. Install them upside down, now the belt lays across my shoulder, not my neck. They will fit a little tight, slightly bend away from seat after tight. They are plastic covered metal, they tweak nicely.:thumbsup:
Bryan

BTW, my drivers side doesnt hit the rear seat arm rest, but the pass side does, just dont let your pass sit "pimp" style and you will be fine.

Bry 03 Cobra

Established Member
wetokole.jpg

see how the belt holder looks, imagine in going down instead of up. (thanks 03socal for pic)

Last edited by a moderator:

hoofbeat

Established Member
:beer: ok man its time to come clean WERE DID THE SEAT COVERS COME FROM ??????

Bry 03 Cobra

Established Member
Ha Ha, check the post, I thanked someone for using the pic, His post is here. funny, everybody who posted on his thread ripped him, thought they were ugly. I think they are ok, would dosame color as stock if i were to get them (Black & Grey)\
Bryan

TcM-668

yeah ... tis a small world ... I saw where everyone rode him about the colors and then now they want to know where to get them ... hehehehe

I shot them an email to see if they could do them in back and red for the Recaro's that are in the R and also put the Cobra R logo on it instead of just the snake..

Waiting to hear back from them.

Users who are viewing this thread