Ford buying plans....

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
What are the plans, X, A????
What is the difference between them, and how do you get them?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
"A" plan is for Ford Employees and their families. "D' plan is the same as "A" except it is for Dealer employees and their immediate families. "Z" plan is for the retirees.

"X" plan is for Ford Partners, business dealing with Ford or their sister companies. It is 4% higher than "A" plan pricing. "A" plan is listed on the dealer invoice too.

"X" plan PIN numbers have been offered on a few sites but I dont recall any of them. I know my last PIN just expired.

you buying a new something Hillie?

Sephiroth

Established Member
Where i work we get the X-plan for Ford, and something else (forget) for Chevy. I bought a 03GT in Nov. Sticker was 24k, i got it for 22k. Not too bad i guess.

MayorofTrukvile

Established Member
Originally posted by Sephiroth
Where i work we get the X-plan for Ford, and something else (forget) for Chevy. I bought a 03GT in Nov. Sticker was 24k, i got it for 22k. Not too bad i guess.

I qualify for A plan on Fords and EP on Dodge, Jeep, Chrystler, and have actually gotten just as good as deal not using the discounts, sometimes. they have been knocking 6k off of the trucks we purchased most of them listed for 23-24k

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Hoping to buy a new F-150 in 4-5 months.......

Hoping to be able to get in a 4X4 5.4L ext. cab flareside STX edition with nothing down for under 500/month.
Kinda doubt it though.

MayorofTrukvile

Established Member
Originally posted by hillie16
Hoping to buy a new F-150 in 4-5 months.......

Hoping to be able to get in a 4X4 5.4L ext. cab flareside STX edition with nothing down for under 500/mo0nth.
Kinda doubt it though.

I think the STX is a sharp truck, 500 a month anything is possible considering low intrest rates, you could opt for a ballon payment at the end of the note to reduce you monthly payment

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
I'll be looking into it this spring, everyone says I should trade in the stang and get an L, but I need the ext. cab and 4X4...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread