Ford Focus stock 16" wheels/ Michelins

Smoked SVT

Established Member
I bought the rims and tires brand new for my contour about a month and a half ago and only put 800 mi on them when my motor gave out. Now Im having to dd the cobra so I need to get rid of these to afford new tires for the cobra. The rims are in perfect condition (9.5-10.0 out of 10) and are polished aluminum. Zero flaws whatsoever, no chips, clear coat peel, curb rash...etc. These rims were not used when I got them they were BRAND NEW! The tires have 800 mi on them and have no plugs or any flaws. Size is 215 55 16 and tread depth is 800 mi old and no uneven wear. Almost 100%. I payed $300 for the rims and $600 for the tires. Michelin Primacy MXV4 (VERY good all season tires). These are the only pics I have now and they are dirty from rain splashing dirt on them. If anyone is really interested I will take them off, clean them, and take individual pics. I wasnt sure where else to put this but make an offer. Im starting at $600 for the 4 since the tires alone cost that much. Thanks, Corey
rims2.jpg

rims.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread