Ford Gt *sighting In Socal*

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
well yesterday afternoon, i was driving to the mall in brea, socal, and suddenly i saw this red GT with white stripes. Looks absolutely amazing, and the sound of the exhaust is unbelieveable. As soon as i saw the car i tried pullin out my camera phone, but by the time i got it out, he was gone. It was some mid 30 year old, male, caucasain driving it. If your on here just wanna say sweet ride :thumbsup:

Hye

Established Member
that may have been one from burch ford in la habra. I heard from a reliable source they got one in, then it just so happens a week later I see a red with white stripe one roaming around our area...hmm..looked sweet though :) I want to race it :D

Hye

Established Member
no board ford was smoking crack when they tried to sell me a cobra. they thought discounting their initial markup was a deal, so I went to mills ford and bought the car much much cheaper.

SVECobraR

Established Member
Also there's a blue ford gt with white stripes thats about a 1/4 mile away from me. On the intersection of los amigos and poplar blvd. in montebello.

SoCalCobra311

Team 5.0
Established Member
my dad saw one in that area also on the 57 North. It was red with the white stripes. He said he saw it coming from his rear mirror and let it roll right by. Said it sounded real good.

CGoeschel

Established Member
We've got three of them on our showroom floor at the moment. Black/Silver stripes, Red/White stripes, Silver/Black stripes....all lined up in a row......looks pretty cool.

cobra101

Established Member
Look for Jay Leno's Ford GT. Leno is always running around the valley. I have seen him at least three times. Once in his Ford GT, a big 4 passenger stanley steamer and in another open air steamer (no top). He was racing us (but joking), had his hands up driving with no hands. Needless to say it was funny.

Also, There are ALWAYS Lamborghini's with no plates runnning around the valley on the weekends. Especially in the 101/van nuys/ventura bld. area. They are driven by some foreign looking dudes (pakistani/arminian (spelling)). Not that theres anything wrong with that. Anyways, they are always beating on them as well. I raced one from a 25mph roll. I had bald nitto streets on the car at the time. The only shot I had was a roll. I took him from 25-90mph. He held my back bumper the whole way. He would of beat me from a stop and high mph roll for sure. It was priceless. And yes he was trying :)

Last edited:

SVECobraR

Established Member
its spelled Armenian, but you should see how many more exotics there are in newport beach area, or basically anywhere on pch on the weekends. Actually possibly the best place i've ever seen has to be south beach miami. :)

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
yea i can vouch for the exotics round hb, especially round maine street, its rare to not see a ferrari while going down there, not to mention a bike doing a wheelie @ 100mph

RJY

Established Member
You guys should hit Crystal Cove (south of Newport Beach) Saturday mornings between 6:30am -8:30am. It's an impromptu car show gathering. Not uncommon to see 1-3 Ford GT's, 1-3 Porsche Carrerra GT's, a gaggle of Ferrari's (you name them), Muscle cars, etc. One morning, on the way down, I was surrounded by an Enzo and Carrerra GT at a light. They took off slowly (if that's possible), then hammered it. It was worth getting up early just to see and HEAR that.

Hye

Established Member
RJY it it on the nail, cruize down to crystal crove at 7am, it will make the LA auto show look like dogg poop, literally.

Hye

Established Member
Slo65 said:
yea i can vouch for the exotics round hb, especially round maine street, its rare to not see a ferrari while going down there, not to mention a bike doing a wheelie @ 100mph

What up Sean, you should cruise down to crystal cove one morning, it's a sight to see especially if it's your first time....lemme know if you go down there one weekend, I live right next to it basically, hit me up. peace.
jack

Hye

Established Member
I will, I'm gonna take the digi with me next time. I'm going this sat, stay tuned...

Users who are viewing this thread