Fore Precision 4V Fuel Rails Officially on Sale- Only at Lethal Performance!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We're proud to announce that the Fore Precision 4V high flow fuel rails are officially on sale Exclusively at Lethal Performance. For all those that have been patiently waiting you will be very satisfied as the Fore Precision fuel rails has every bit of craftsmanship and quality in them like all of Fore Precisions products. These rails are a direct replacement and will fit many different applications including the: 2.3L & 3.4L Whipple, 2.2L, 2.4L, 2.6L and 2.8L Kenne Bells without any modification necessary.

They're $319.95 for the rails without fittings. Fittings are optional and offered on the dropdown menu.

Note: Cars running the 3.4L Whipple should use the remote mount FRPS adaptor for proper clearance. That item is offered as an option on the dropdown menu.

Here's a link to the product. We have a limited amount of rails on the first run so they're being offered on a first come first basis. We'll start shipping these early next week so feel free to reserve your set now.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. Thanks, Jared

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-17143/fpw-99044vrails-fore-precision-works-99-04-cobra-mach-1-high-flow-fuel-rails.html
FPW-99044VRAILS_LRG.jpg

A big thanks to Justin Fore for putting in the hours he did to get these finished as well as designing such a beautiful product. Also a big thanks to Dennis(OMPC) and Steve (Goldberg) for allowing us to test fit these rails on their cars. Thanks guys! Jared

EXCLUSIVELY DISTRIBUTED BY LETHAL PERFORMANCE!!

NOTE:

-The Fore Precision Fuel Rails are sold as the rails only with no fittings. Use the dropdown menu to add the -8an fitting kit which also includes a stock line to aftermarket rail adapter.
-3.4L Whipple owners will need to purchase the Fore Precision remote FRPS mount kit. This will properly relocate the FRPS from interfering with the massive 3.4L Whipple compressor. (Also listed as a dropdown menu option)

All new at Lethal Performance is another amazing product from our good friends over at Fore Precision Works. For some time now we've seen the need for a better fuel rail solution. Up until now the rails available to the market had not fit all applications as well as there were a few applications that required modification for them to fit.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

As we worked with Fore Precision Works to make a better designed fuel rail the objective was to make a higher quality rail than anyone else which will fit all applications. An example of this is the 2.3L Whipple for the 03-04 Cobras. The plenum on the 2.3L Whipple was designed to flow as much air as possible. In doing so it's quite large and causes interference with aftermarket rails. To this day you would either have to grind the underside of the plenum and rail or run a supercharger spacer to space the Whipple off of the lower manifold creating more room for the rail to clear the plenum. For most no one wants to start grinding their $3000+ supercharger and it's kept many from upgrading their fuel systems.

We're proud to say that the Fore Precision rails do not have to be spaced, ground down or modified to fit any of the aftermarket twin screw blowers. Fitment has been confirmed on: 2.3L and 3.4L Whipple Supercharger in addition to the 2.2, 2.4. 2.6 and 2.8L Kenne Bell blowers.

There's more to the Fore Precision Rails then fitment as they also provide some features that no other rail on the market does. Up until now if you wanted to run an electric fuel pressure gauge you would need a fuel block that mounted in between the aftermarket rail and fuel rail pressure sensor. Same goes for tapping into the rail for a nitrous setup. The additional block is no longer needed with the Fore Precision Rails as they have 2 ports machined into them already. This allows for you to run the fuel pressure sending unit or nitrous connection by simply screwing the sending unit or NPT fitting into the already machined ports.

Another huge feature of the Fore Precision rail is the actual design. Due to the way some other rails on the market have been designed leaking fuel at the injector can occur. This is because the rails do not sit 100% on top of the injectors. They are mounted to the manifold in a way which tilts the rail on an angle and keeps them from properly sitting on the injector. The angled design compromises a secure fit.

The Fore Precision rails however have a complete uncompromised fit which sits straight on the injector providing a leak proof seal. Not only is this the way the rails should fit on the injectors but when looking at the Fore Precision rails mounted on the car they are straight and look how they should.

Fore Precision Works Fuel Rail Features:

These are the most well conceived fuel rails available for this specific application:

-OEM positioning, orientation, and size of o-ring seats for injectors.
-Robust bolt on mounts for safe and reliable injector seating. Stainless steel mounting hardware included.
-Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor positioned to not interfere with large case twinscrew superchargers. (i.e. Whipple 3.4L)
-FRPS bank includes a 1/8" NPT fitting for remote fuel pressure sending units for in car fuel pressure gauges. Optional block-off available for return style systems.
-Auxilliary connection bank has provisions for locking down a Kenne Bell restrictor orifice for FRPS replacement without fear of losing restrictor orifice.
-Unique low profile design clears inlet of twinscrew superchargers. Overall rail height is the same as the OEM rails WHILE providing a 56% larger bore than the stock fuel rails.
-SAE o-ring boss ports (-8 size) on front and back of both rails.
-Front of rails is truncated to maximize clearance in the front of the rails. Aft of rails are positioned to maximize flexibility of supply/crossover lines.
These fuel rails are machined from 6061-T6511 from a solid block of aluminum. There are no welds or caulk to fail.

NOTE:
-The Fore Precision Fuel Rails are sold as the rails only with no fittings. Use the dropdown menu to add the -8an fitting kit which also includes a stock line to aftermarket rail adapter.

-3.4L Whipple owners will need to purchase the Fore Precision remote FRPS mount kit. This will properly relocate the FRPS from interfering with the massive 3.4L Whipple compressor. (Also listed as a dropdown menu option)

Last edited:

Mr. Couper

Established Member
can you use the nos port and fuel pressure gauge port at the same time? also, i guess it comes with caps for these ports if you dont use them?

thanks

Last edited:

SVTSonicCobra

Nasty Sonic Cobra
Established Member
MAN they look awsome, I cant wait to order them. I am glad Fore/Lethal came out with these, they really make good products. I bought the Fore/Lethal Fuel Hat a couple of months ago and it works great and fit great, I was very pleased with its performance, I hope the rails are of the same quality....

BWH2003

Established Member
I have these rails and I can say they fixed every single issue I had. Before I had CPR rails and talk about a safety issue. CPR doesnt even have the -8 an oil depth correct. Fore has fixed every issue and has the correct geometry for the injectors. There are no fitment issues. It is close on the plenum for the whipple, mine is actually touching ever so slightly but it works and it 100% better than CPR. Dont even question what fuel rails to buy these are hands down the best choice possible.

I think they should annodize them colors. I had mine done in red and they are awesome!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Any pics of these mounted on car?

Also with a crossover line?

Thanks!

Here ya go bro.. We're making a kit for those that want to use stock lines. As far as a crossover goes we decided to use a Y-block and feed each rail separately on our car. I also feel more comfortable doing it this way as we're not relying on the crossover to get the fuel to the other rail. The fuel is now evenly distributed to each rail at all times.

Let me know if you have any questions. These are in stock with same day shipping.

img0596ev2.jpg

gt500railsjp4.jpg

gt500rails2yn7.jpg

gt500rails4ut5.jpg

gt500rails5hb9.jpg

gt500rails6zx5.jpg

TRBO VNM

jared, that block you have in post 4, what size are the fittings? it appears it is for a -10 and then split to -8's. is this correct? If so, shoot me over a price and let me know if you have them in stock.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
jared, that block you have in post 4, what size are the fittings? it appears it is for a -10 and then split to -8's. is this correct? If so, shoot me over a price and let me know if you have them in stock.

Jason,

All of those fittings on the Y-Block are -8an. 2 of which are 3/8" NPT and the other is a 1/2" npt. You can however use a -10an input to that y-block if you like.

All of the fittings and y-blocks are in stock.

Thanks, Jared

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member

Jason,

That square Y block actually uses 1/2" NPT thread at all 3 ports, so you could run 3x -10an fittings if you wanted. The new Fore Y blocks (like what we used on our GT500 in post 11, picture 2) have a 1/2" NPT on the inlet and 2x 3/8" NPT on the outlets.

Nazman

Established Member
Look great, looking to order some black ones. Now, with a RTN fuel system do you guys have them without the FRPS? Or do you have a matching blocking plate?

Naz

TRBO VNM

thanks guys. that is exactly what I need for my car and someone elses. those NOS y blocks are a pain in tight spaces to deal with and the fitting angles. that rect. block is perfect to mount and use all straight fittings and run the lines nice and neat. :beer:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Can the rails be polished FIRST, be machined with "FORE"?
Also noticed on your site that there is now a Y block for the triple pump setup. Nice!
One recommendation. Can you also offer just on GT pump on the drop for the FORE fuel pump hat? I see 2 and 3 being offered but not one. I already have 2.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Can the rails be polished FIRST, be machined with "FORE"?
Also noticed on your site that there is now a Y block for the triple pump setup. Nice!
One recommendation. Can you also offer just on GT pump on the drop for the FORE fuel pump hat? I see 2 and 3 being offered but not one. I already have 2.

Hey Greg,

If you want a set of polished rails I'm sure we can make that happen. They are definitely a custom order and mat take a week or 2 to get done. I'll ask Justin how much the polishing would cost. The other option is for us to provide a bare non anodized set which you can have polished locally if you like. I'll pm you pricing for having Justin polish a set. I'll also put the option to purchase one pump on the site as a dropdown menu. Thanks for the support. Jared

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
What I was thinking of doing was having the square stock polished after the initial milling (down to the log) and then having the final milling done so all the final cuts have that frosted, clean sharp edge look. Ya know?
So basically the 4 sides of the rails would look polished and all the lilttle detailed cuts like the lettering and so such would be clean/ freshly cut.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread