Forged Diamond Racing Pistons for .20 over

casey99COBRA

Just a rookie!
Established Member
Forged Diamond Racing Pistons (for 4.6L and .20 over, achieving a 3.572 bore)These babys are like brand new. 300 miles on them and i took them out. They are a -11.5 cc dished pistons. They will achieve a 9.8 to 10 to 1 compression. Reason for selling? I needed more compression!
I can provide pictures tomorrow night. These things are still shinny new other than the tops of them being black like they should be from fuel. you will need new rings and pins. Other than that, you are good to go!
I've got 100% positive feedback on here, so buy with confidence! I do accept paypal.
$300.00

YlwCbra98

UCSD Student = Poor
Established Member
On an 11.5cc dished piston, it should give you ~9.1 CR, NOT 9.8 or 10 Assuming stock heads anyways.

casey99COBRA

Just a rookie!
Established Member
YlwCbra98 said:
On an 11.5cc dished piston, it should give you ~9.1 CR, NOT 9.8 or 10 Assuming stock heads anyways.

this was on 42cc 2v heads. if you've got 4v cobra heads it's different.

Last edited:

98svtconvert

Established Member
very, very interested. how much is shipping. have cash in hand. would like to be first in line. i just want to make sure these will work for what i am doing.

here is the deal. i have my rods already. i have the Kenne Bell on the car. if these will make 9.1:1 comp then that is perfect. what is the part number for them. just want to make sure these are what i need. if they are then i will send the money. what is the deal on shipping. is that $300 shipped. if not how much is shipping to 23456. sorry for all the questions i just don't want to buy the wrong stuff.

thanks for all the help and i hope that we can get a deal going.

Justin

YlwCbra98

UCSD Student = Poor
Established Member
I have the same exact pistons and my car's a 98' Cobra. If you're running the stock size 52cc heads, then that'll put you right at 9.1

98svtconvert

Established Member
that is perfect. thanks for the help.

casey99COBRA can you post some pics of these for me or e-mail them to me at [email protected].

why don't they come with rings or pins? let me know about the shipping. i think we have a deal.

Justin

casey99COBRA

Just a rookie!
Established Member
Ya know, you can reuse the rings, but me personally. I wouldn't feel 100% comfortable doing it. I'll send you everything they came with and you can decide what you want to trash and keep. I'll have pictures tomorrow morning, alright man? I'm not going to be able to make it over to the shop today. Got a junk load of crap to do today. But you are first on the list man! 20.00 or so should cover it for shipping. If you are on the west coast like me, we'll make it 15.00

98svtconvert

Established Member
i see your point about using the old rings. i will let the shop that is going to put them in figure all that out. don't worry about rushing for anything. the motor isn't getting done for a while. just trying to get all the parts together that i want, so that i only have to do this once. i can't wait for more boost!

Justin

casey99COBRA

Just a rookie!
Established Member
diamond001.jpg

diamond002.jpg

diamond003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread