Forgestar Drag Fitment

Reisjsr

Established Member
So I am hoping someone on here has had some experience like me. I have a 14 GT with Roush rear sway bar and shocks. I bought Forgestar F14 15” drag wheels and 275/60R15 mickeys for the rear. I went to bolt up the wheels and they don’t fit. Looks like the offset isn’t enough to clear not the sway bar but the shock bracket itself.

Anyone run into this? Do I just need a space and if so how big?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Reisjsr

Established Member
Negative. The sway bar isn’t even hitting the shock bracket is hitting it looks like even if the sway bar relocation kit was installed it would still hit

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

OneSlowV

Established Member
I think with all 15s you need the sway bar relocation bracket .

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

fuelforfire87

Established Member
OP you need the sway bar relocation brackets for 15x10 rims to fit. I actually have a set, you can pm me if you're interested. I also have the whiteline rear sway bar so I didn't need to use the relo brackets.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
with the sway bar re lo kits you cut the bottom of the shock mount off making room for the wheels.

^^ this.

FWIW, I just installed a swaybar relo kit for my drag setup. I am NOT running lower control arm relo brackets as I still have the stock lower control arms.

Making a swaybar relo kit work with the stock lower control arms and brackets is a TIGHT and I mean TIGHT fit, but it can be done.

IMG_5073.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread