Former member returning for round 2

Venom351R

Established Member
I was on here years ago I believe under the name of Venom351R. At the time I had a 1994 Cobra with a 351R swap done. Few years ago I sold the car. Spent the time since then getting back into sport bikes and just recently into ATV's but out of nowhere the Mustang addiction hit me again. My 94 Cobra was my 5th Mustang and first SVT.

Over the past week I've been wanting to get another car but I wanted it to be something special to me that I always wanted. After mulling around a few ideas of what would suit me best I have basically settled on getting an 03 / 04 Cobra. I either want screaming yellow, Torch Red ( 10th Anniversary) or a Mystic. Sucky part is that I' m 4-5 yrs out ( 4 if I pay my truck off a yr early ) from being able to get one. But in that meantime I'm going to soak up as much info about them as I can and keep an eye on what they are selling for and learn more about the mods and upkeep as they continue to get older. Hopefully when the time comes I can find what I want fairly quickly.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Why didn't you log in under the old name? If you can't remember the password I can reset it for you.

Venom351R

Established Member
Why didn't you log in under the old name? If you can't remember the password I can reset it for you.

I was not even sure if it was the name I used here before. I used it on corral and stangnet but I was not on here as much. The e-mail linked to my older username is no longer active so I could not do the password recovery. If you would like to give it a shot and see if Venom351R was a previous user on here I'd appreciate it. I would not mind using my old account again and just updating my e-mailed used. I was just kind of stuck with not 100% being sure that was the name I used and not being able to do the password recovery was leaving me with few options left

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I was not even sure if it was the name I used here before. I used it on corral and stangnet but I was not on here as much. The e-mail linked to my older username is no longer active so I could not do the password recovery. If you would like to give it a shot and see if Venom351R was a previous user on here I'd appreciate it. I would not mind using my old account again and just updating my e-mailed used. I was just kind of stuck with not 100% being sure that was the name I used and not being able to do the password recovery was leaving me with few options left
It was you. Message me the email you want, or I can use the one for this account. I'll then message you a password you can change when I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread