Four Genuine Ford Silver 95 R Wheels

95riosnake

Established Member
I just bought a set of new wheels and tires recently, so I am no longer in need of my previous set of wheels. They are Genuine Ford (R58) 95 Cobra R rims. They are 17x9 and are silver powdercoated. They have a very minimal amount of curb rash around some areas of the rims and around a couple of chips around a couple of the center caps. None of these imperfections are visible standing 3 of 4 feet away from the car though. A new set of four on the Ford Racing Website goes for $700 plus tax.

some pics:
set.jpg

Wheel%201.jpg

Wheel%202.jpg

wheel%203.jpg

wheel%204.jpg

all four have rash similar to this pic:
rash.jpg

this is the worst spot of curb rash:
worst%20rash.jpg

this is what I meant about chipping around a couple of the center caps:
center%20cap.jpg

Also, these wheels currently have Bridgestone Potenza 275/40/ZR17 tires mounted, but are in need of replacement (as evident in the pic). If a buyer was picking up the wheels, the tires could be driven on for a thousand miles or so in dry weather until you get new tires. Otherwise I will have the tires removed for cheaper shipping.
tread.jpg

A pic of them on the car:
on%20the%20car.jpg

I'm rather firm at $450 + shipping for all four wheels, or you can come pick them up yourself and save shipping. The wheels are back at my house in Wheeling, WV if anyone would be considering this. Thanks everybody

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread