Fox body coupe value

Apicia

Established Member
Bottom line is the foxbody is over 20 years old and real nice examples are becoming few and far between. If you find a nice car and a foxbody is what you want you will most likely have to step up and pay the higher prices.

I remember back in the 80's and early 90's you could buy 60's fastbacks running and driving for a few hundred. Now rusted out examples with no interior or drivetrain are in the thousands. Supply and Demand simple..

Your car looks sweet jdl1000.

matstang

Choking YO MOMMA
Established Member
That's what everyone has got them advertised for. $7500 is ridiculous for a foxbody in my opinion. But, whatever. It should help me sell my vert though lol

Yep, That is HIGH but it is in the EYE of the BEHOLDER.
I remember 1o years ago I wanted to get a 70 CUDA and now they are way out of my price range now and rusted out heaps!!!
I think BARRETT JACKSON auction killed the average muscle car values:shrug:

stangposse

Established Member
People can say $7500 is high all they want. However, the simple fact is that those who know fox bodies and know what they want, versus whats out there, can justify paying $7500 for a very clean notch. I've seen them go at a wide range of prices...from $5000 up to $15k. It all depends on where you want to start with these 20yr old cars, where you want to end up and how much effort you want to put in between those two points.

Users who are viewing this thread