Foxbody/94-95 T56 Swap Kit

Det_riot

Established Member
Like all true car guys, my project is perpetually incomplete which means that smaller projects get scrapped before they even began.
I bought this T56 with the intentions of swapping it into my 1994 Mustang GT but that plan lasted an entirety of two weeks and am changing my mind.

This is the Ford T56 kit that they used to sell specifically for fox body cars looking to swap to a 6spd. The Ford kit featured the clutch fork at the 9:00 position instead of the typical 7:00 that you see with cobra T56s. Included with this swap is the T56, clutch fork and throw out bearing, SPEC stage 2 clutch and pressure plate, pro5.0 short throw shifter, cross member and 31spline slip yoke to swap onto a driveshaft.

This trans has gear ratios as follows:
1st-2.97
2nd-2.07
3rd-1.43
4th-1
5th-.80
6th-.62
10-spline input shaft and 31spline output shaft

The entire unit is in great shape and the previous owner only had it in his car for a few summers with mileage of less than 10k. Ford rated these transmission at 440tq but many cars are pushing 600+ through these transmissions with no fault. The trans was installed by Lidio at Alternative Auto into the previous owners 95 GT. I was assured that with the proper bell housing, that this will be a direct swap for a 94-95 and fox body mustang.

If you have additional questions or would like additional pictures please PM me. Pics on craigslist:

Mustang T56 Swap

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
So what you're saying is, no bellhousing is included?

Any idea what the proper bellhousing is that would be needed to install this into a 94/95 car?

Users who are viewing this thread