front bumper exhaust

MG0h3

Established Member
That should help free up some hp correct?

Yes, but like the others said, it sounds like a damn derby car. Or to be more clear, it sounds like shit.

Yes, it’ll draw attention from cops. I got lit up at a stop light. Then got the whole curbside inspection and got told to go home and don’t come out on Fridays.

Instant smile the day I ran dual exhaust out the tails with no mufflers. Sounded better, no constant exhaust fumes in your face, no plumes of dust blown up at the front of the car...

Sent from the El Paso JR college dorm using the svtperformance.com mobile app

termcobra281

Established Member
I understand what you guys are saying. I have magnapacks so looks like I will run the 3 inch downpipe to them. I wouldnt mind the loudvalve also just to help with the flow in wot.... I should be able to pick up some power from it.

termcobra281

Established Member
Ok so one more question? I will be running the 3 inch downpipe into the magnapacks but before I run them to the mufflers I am gonna get a loudvalve in between the downpipe.... so I was wanna to do a race muffler before the loudvalve to help give it some tone. Should I go with a dynomax race mini muffler? would that muffler work nicely?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
A well built 3” down pipe into two 3” Magnapacks will flow just fine. A loudvalve or open DP will always make the best power, but I’d just start with what you have already once your dad cleans it up.
-J

termcobra281

Established Member
yeah the existing catback I have is 2.5 inch. I kind of wanted to do the loudvalve for that reason to open it up. My thoughts was dynomax race muffler just right before the loudvalve so when the loudvalve opens the muffler will clean the sound up for a good tone.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
The turbo is a giant muffler and muffler before the loudvalve won’t be worth the effort on sound and if anything could hurt flow.
-J

termcobra281

Established Member
Well guys I am happy to report the exhaust is ran all the way back... I will be adding a loud valve soon also, thanks for taking the time to help everyone

Users who are viewing this thread