Frps

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Have one in my armrest compartment with a cheap wrench to take it off if ever stranded.

I did the KB disc upgrade....knock on wood...have not had to replace it yet.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
I haven't blown one so far, knock on lots of wood. I have a kb disc but can't use it because it won't work with my fuel rails. I wonder if guys running return style fuel systems have problems with blowing frps's :shrug:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Looked for you on Tousley's "online store". Found the category but no results matched. Go figure. If you called Steve he probably no the part number by heart.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
3R3Z-9F972-AA

I carried a spare for 6 years and never needed it until a few weeks ago when we used it to get Stanley running again.

I think Tousley's current price is $65

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
JB did you cheat and look or did you know that by heart?

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
I haven't blown one so far, knock on lots of wood. I have a kb disc but can't use it because it won't work with my fuel rails. I wonder if guys running return style fuel systems have problems with blowing frps's :shrug:

Kevin,

Don't you by pass the FRPS on a return system? You can leave it in place, drill and tap it, and run your return line from there.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Kevin,

Don't you by pass the FRPS on a return system? You can leave it in place, drill and tap it, and run your return line from there.

You use it for feedback to the pcm, not sure if you cap the vacuum line though.

Users who are viewing this thread