FS: 01 Cobra 70k, needs some work $4500

GokartMozart315

Established Member
*CAR IS BEING PARTED OUT 3/28/14*

I'm sadly forced to sell my 01 Cobra in the wake of a small accident and the high costs of keeping it where I am. please send interest in/offers for any other parts to [email protected], or message me on here

The good:

Runs great, awesome handler
Mileage is 70,xxx
JLT RAI
Bassani X pipe, cat back with high flow cats
FRPP 4.10's
UPR catch can custom mounted (not connected)
SCT X3 Handheld tuner with Bama tune
Steeda Tri-Ax
Steeda interior kit (knobs, kickplates, shift knob)
Valentine One hardwire
Steeda G-Trac II Suspension (including shocks and struts, billet lower rear trailing arms, and rear swaybar)
Full Tilt Boogie Racing bushing kit
UPR full-length subframe connectors welded in
Maximum Motorsports/Stoptech stainless steel braided brake lines
Hawk HPS pads
Continental Extreme Contact DW (rear tires only)
Steeda Cobra R rear spoiler

The bad, accident caused (no structural/frame damage):
Front bumper damage (including brackets/bezels)
Set off both front airbags
Radiator core support
A/c condenser
Oil pan
Front tires
K-member
Steering rack

I love this car and built it to handle well, as members on here can attest. Most of the parts needing replacement would be upgraded on a track car, and you could take advantage of the great parts I already have on there. At the moment I don't think I can part it out because I have nowhere to store it, though if there's a lot of immediate interest that could happen. Car is currently in Rockville, MD. Let me know of any interest.

Brandon

Last edited:

GokartMozart315

Established Member
if there is enough interest by tomorrow afternoon to part the car out, I can do that. so it eher is a major component you're interested in, please get at me ASAP.

BigEag205

Established Member
thread's rather useless without pics. GLWS though, just read through your insurance battle thread. Nice to see another low mileage cobra out there and hopefully it'll be saved!

12C/OBoss

Established Member
interested in whole car or full drivetrain including the rear suspension and all 4 corners of brakes. PM me ASAP and I will send you my cell number. I work till 6 tomorrow and I live near Harrisburg PA AAAAANNND have a truck and trailer. Looking to 4 valve swap my Fox

Users who are viewing this thread