m109ner

Established Member
FS - CLEANEST!!!! 2001 Cobra Vert

***3/26/13 update***

****sold****

Last edited:

m109ner

Established Member
90+ views and no interest? Someone's gotta be looking for a clean, low miles Cobra Vert.

wallie40

Established Member
It takes the right buyer. It took me 8mo to sell my 01 with 20k miles on it. It even had a KB on it! hang in there.

Free bump!

m109ner

Established Member
It takes the right buyer. It took me 8mo to sell my 01 with 20k miles on it. It even had a KB on it! hang in there.

Free bump!

Hey man, thanks for the note, encouragement, and the free bump. Wow, 8 months. Fingers crossed.

Thanks.

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
The problem is that for essentially the same price as you have your 01 listed-someone can get a 03/04 Cobra(17k-21K). If someone has the money to buy your car, they probably see it as why get a lesser car, when I can have a better car for the same price or a couple thousand more. Just my two cents on why you have not had much interest. Nice car though! Good Luck!

m109ner

Established Member
The problem is that for essentially the same price as you have your 01 listed-someone can get a 03/04 Cobra(17k-21K). If someone has the money to buy your car, they probably see it as why get a lesser car, when I can have a better car for the same price or a couple thousand more. Just my two cents on why you have not had much interest. Nice car though! Good Luck!

Hey man, totally hear where you're coming from. However, I'm confident there's someone out there looking for a very clean and low miles Cobra and has a limited budget the prohibits him from getting into a Termi range car. I'm not in a HUGE hurry to sell it, as I know the right buyer will surface, eventually. This truly is a very clean Cobra and totally worth every penny of my asking price.

I appreciate your feedback...really good perspective.

Thx

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
Hey man, totally hear where you're coming from. However, I'm confident there's someone out there looking for a very clean and low miles Cobra and has a limited budget the prohibits him from getting into a Termi range car. I'm not in a HUGE hurry to sell it, as I know the right buyer will surface, eventually. This truly is a very clean Cobra and totally worth every penny of my asking price.

I appreciate your feedback...really good perspective.

Thx

I agree with you, and I truly hope you are able to sell your car sooner rather than later. It's certainly in excellent condition, and if someone plays their cards right they will get a incredible car with lots of goodies. Again, Good luck! Hope you can make your Terminator dream come to fruition. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread