FS: 03 Cobra Coupe Seats

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Can you send me a total price including shipping to Canada. Postal Code T6N 1C1. For some unknown reason I cannot send PMs.

I think I am going to stray away from shipping, I have quoted it for a few other members and is super expensive and a hassle to do. I can only imagine how pricey it would be to Canada.

nemo12

Established Member
I really want these. How much is shipping costing? U think about greyhound or other shipping methods I'm in Houston 77053

JustaGT5408

Established Member
I have looked into shipping for a few others and I think I am going to steer away from that. It is turning out to be more of a pain than I thought it would be. Shipping was several hundred for the few quotes that I got.

tropicmustang

Established Member
yep im down would just have to be on a pallet packed up, and if you have a forklift or commercial dock access that would be best.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
yep im down would just have to be on a pallet packed up, and if you have a forklift or commercial dock access that would be best.

That's where it gets crappy, I have no pallets, forklift, pallet jack, and definitely no dock. haha

My car (and seats) are stored about 30 miles away from anywhere that would maybe have any of that and I have no truck to haul the stuff with...

Users who are viewing this thread