FS - 03 Cobra Front Bumper Cover

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
I will be selling my 03 Cobra front bumper cover probably next week some time. I am having my Roush one painted as we speak, so as soon as that goes on, the Cobra one is for sale. It will need to be painted, there are some spots in it that were repaired and are in primer. If someone can pick it up, you can have it for fairly cheap. Make me an offer if you want it. I also have a billet grill that goes in the lower part if you want it, also make me an offer. It looks so good in there. Thanks.

-Andy
[email protected]

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
The bumper used to have a front license plate holder, and now it does not. The license plate holder was riveted to the bumper cover. Basically, the repair is that those holes are filled. Also, it used to have a billet grill, so there were two holes in the grill area that are filled. Where those are will be primer, and the rest of the bumper will be black pretty much, so it will need to be repainted. If you take it to the Ford dealer, they will paint it for about $250. That is what they are painting my Roush bumper cover for.

-Andy

mdicicco001

Established Member
did the sale go through, or do you still have the bumper. If you are willing to ship the MI, i am interested. let me know your price. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread