FS: 03 Cobra Seats

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
Stock. Black with grey inserts. Came out of a coupe. Perfect condition. 13k miles. Email me for pics but if you've seen one set you've seen them all. Looking to get $1000 plus shipping. Paypal preferred for ease/safety. PM or send a email to [email protected] if interested. They'll be shipped on a pallet completely shrink wrapped so office/wharehouse delivery is a plus.

Please email to [email protected] to get a faster response.

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
unfortunately not. I just bought these for 1000 plus shipping for a car i was buying. The guy backed out of the deal the day these arrived. I figured i'd let someone talk me down to 1000 shipped and call it a day. Add another 200 bucks and there yours. All wrapped up waiting to be sent. Jim

thelatinguy7

Established Member
If u give me about a month i will take these off ur hands, as of now i just have the $800 but i can come up with the rest in that period of time. Get back to me and at least send me pics to [email protected] to check out the seats thnx

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
baesvt said:
Is this for front and back?

yes it is. Have already told people interested that if they are not in the condition i told them, i'll gladly refund the money minus shipping.

CzchMex

Established Member
$1000 shipped is not a bad deal at all, especially if they are in the condition you state. I already have a set waiting for my car so no interest in these. I just wanted to comment.

GLWS :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread