FS~03 Red 03 Convert Cobra with ONLY 6012 miles

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
UPDATE: new price of 29K

I'm posting this for a friend. This car is MINT with only 6012 :eek: . Never been in any sort of accident. Bone stock right down to the filter.

:banana: He's looking to get $30,500 O.B.O. :pepper:

If you have any questions feel free to post here or send me an e-mail @ [email protected] :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Anthony

P.S. if it doesn't sell on here or locally it will go to a dealership on consignment. Get it while you can!

Last edited:

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
I think you guys are a little off on your pricing. Hard tops on Ebay are selling for around $28k with 20-40k miles stock.

I personally think $25.5k is low ball'in.......Sorry.

Deanpug

Established Member
Bel-Dooch said:
I think you guys are a little off on your pricing. Hard tops on Ebay are selling for around $28k with 20-40k miles stock.

I personally think $25.5k is low ball'in.......Sorry.
We are have a diff. idea of what is (the right price) I just bought an 03 cpe, 10th ann. for 23k. Vert's are worth a couple thousand more. No hard feelings and you might catch someone for that price.

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
If I wanted a ragtop I would pay 29.5K... Maybe 30K for this car. An unmolested low mileage car like this is a nice find. Assuming it is 100% stock and mint. KBB doesn't own our cars. We do.

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
handsome devil said:
If I wanted a ragtop I would pay 29.5K... Maybe 30K for this car. An unmolested low mileage car like this is a nice find. Assuming it is 100% stock and mint.

This car is just like it rolled off the show room floor. Not even rock chips in the front bumper.

slingshot

Established Member
It would be worth $28-29k, mint with 6k miles... maybe even $30k to the right person--if it were an '04. Sorry, but an '03 is not gonna bring that. A non-Anniversary Red '03 (means 1st production run car) vert is worth $25k... maybe $26k tops no matter how low miles. Put a dollar with the KBB value and you still can't get a cup of Starbuck's...

HIErPwRd

Established Member
glad he got what he was asking, would expect it to bring $27-$28k+, especially if he wasnt in to big of a hurry....

problem free terminators should bring between private party and retail book value all day long...

has anyone else looked into how LITTLE difference in 'value' there is on kbb.com for a low milage terminator vs. an average/high mileage one?

ie 6k miles $27,000 vs. 36k miles $26,000 :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread