Fs 03 redfire coupe in ky 16k miles

fasvtcontour00

Established Member
First off, killer car, love it. What's the deal with "custom" driveshaft? Any details on why and how it is custom? Also, as previously asked, does it have a 93 octane tune or would it need to be re-tuned for such. I recently have been back browsing the market and this one is my fav for sure and close by!!

Magee630

Established Member
First off, killer car, love it. What's the deal with "custom" driveshaft? Any details on why and how it is custom? Also, as previously asked, does it have a 93 octane tune or would it need to be re-tuned for such. I recently have been back browsing the market and this one is my fav for sure and close by!!

The car currently does not have a 93 tune. I did prior to the fuel system install but since then. strictly E85 tune.
As for the driveshaft, i tried using a Driveshaft shop driveshaft and they sent me a junk one, as well as the wrong yoke so i was tired of dealing with the BS. He had the shop he uses for all his outlaw race car parts build one for me. I can get more details if necessary. Anymore questions shoot me an email, i'll get back to ya quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread