FS: 04 Focus SVT + procharger LOW miles!!

UtahSVT

Established Member
SOLD!!! Looking to sell my 2004 Focus SVT. Its a black ZX3 with the winter package (heated seats, mirrors, engine block), has red insert seats, custom blacked out Mach HID headlights, aftermarket clutch, flywheel, hatch spoiler, Borla center exit exhaust, euro grill, EAP wheels. The car only has 43500 miles on it and has a Procharger SC with a 10lb pulley and 5.7 ODP putting out about 290+hp. Fun as hell to drive!! I will include a Predator tuner with custom tune and a brand new generic fmic and bov upgrade with extra piping. Looking for about $7000 obo, PM if you are interested or have any other questions. Possibly willing to drive up to 4-5 hours for delivery.

HTC218.jpg

HTC220.jpg

HTC239.jpg

HTC230.jpg

Last edited:

loc0gring0

Established Member
i dont think its putting out 290+.. any dyno sheets? if it has a 10lbs pully thats normally good for 7psi.

Last edited:

svt4me89

Established Member
SVT Focus

I am in Utah and am interested and have a few questions. If you could give me a call tonight if possible that would be great. Thanks, Jaden 801-828-8801

UtahSVT

Established Member
i dont think its putting out 290+.. any dyno sheets? if it has a 10lbs pully thats normally good for 7psi.

Well it also has the 5.7 overdrive pulley. I just looked to see if I could find the dyno sheets from the previous owner on FJ or FF and couldn't find them but the replies indicated that it was approaching 290 if thats not what it actually was!!! Also, it was tuned at elevation in Colorado...

UtahSVT

Established Member
Sorry, not interested in trades. It would be a fun DD but thats not what it is for me, just on the weekends somtimes. Its probably seen less than 7k miles in the last two years. BUMP

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
Damn it, I just bought a Focus, I was looking for SVT's but only found a POS one in Orem. I don't know how I missed this classified.

Make sure you list it on KSL.com classifieds.

Users who are viewing this thread