FS:04 OEM Chrome Cobra Wheels

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
These are the factory wheels off an 04 Cobra. 4-Chrome....17x9 wheels with original tires with only 4400 miles on them in mint condition. They are on the car but, I will take them off immediately and throw the car up on jack stands. I will not be driving the car til spring and will be purchasing a new set of wheels between now and then.

Pictures upon request...and I will post some here as soon as I get a chance..but, trust me..and anyone that i know in the Mid Atlantic Cobra Association...they will tell you they are pristine..and my car is garage kept..never raced!

I was thinking $1000.00 for the set not including shipping. Will listen to reasonable offers. Will meet to deliver within a reasonable distance. Will ship but, shipping will be extra. Paypal accepted but, you will be responsible for the paypal fee of 3.5% I believe it is.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Back on the market. See sig pic but, if you want close ups...let me know. Trust me..they are in perfect condition. These wheels/tires have not been to the track or anything. Excellent condition.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
03atc said:
Hey dude, if you'll do a grand shipped let me know through email at [email protected] Thanks :rolling:

$1000.00 is NOT including shipping. Shipping is over and above $1000.00. Not really going to negotiate on that cause I don't know what shipping will be. My guess is $30.00 per a wheel at least...so, that's about $120.00 to $150.00 making it only $850.00....and that I can not do. Sorry...not willing to cut the price that low quite this quick.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Hillsborough seems to be 3 hours 46 minutes from my house....half of that ain't to bad..I could meet you too or one half way. I'll bring wheel/tires if you bring money???

Orange Cobra

F the Cowboys!
Established Member
Cobra330 said:
Wheels are sold! Thanks Orange Cobra and spleen04! Excellent doing business with you!

Pleasure doing business with you.I am looking foward to meeting up with you and your club sometime this summer!

Users who are viewing this thread