FS: 15" JDM steelies for 99-04 Lightnings

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Up for sale is an original set of 15" steel wheels built by JDM Engineering. From what I have been able to find, there were only a handful of these wheels ever built. These were built before Bogart wheels became so popular with the Ford Lightning drag racing community. These wheels will allow you to run 15" skinny front tires and any of a number of the popular 15" drag slicks in back.

The front wheels are 15x5.5" with 1 7/8" backspace.

The rear wheels are 15x10" with 5.5" backspace.

These are the stock 1999-2004 F150 bolt pattern of 5x135mm. You use your OEM lugnuts too.

NOTE: You WILL have to grind your stock brake calipers for these to clear! If you are already running a big brake kit, these wheels WILL NOT work!

I was running these on my personal Ford Lightning and only recently took them off because I went to Bogart wheels.

There are no center caps included (I never had any) and there are no lug nuts included (you can use your OEM ones). I was running Moroso 29x7.6"x15" front runners and Hoosier 30x10.50"x15" full slicks in the back. The outsides of the rear wheels are drilled for beadscrews.

$650 for all 4 + actual shipping costs (unless you want to come pick them up)

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3189.jpg

Please text me at 570-217-7284 if you are interested. I always have my phone but I'm not always near a computer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread