FS 1969 Mach 1 M Code

03outlaw

Established Member
1969 Mach 1 M Code Original #'s matching car. It has the original VIN code 351 4v in the car however, I have a 5speed in the car and stored the original VIN matching FMX. I put a 3.55 trac lock in the rear (posi). I also upgraded the steering with a Borgenson gear box. I have the Marti report and all the receipts from the restore. This car went through a 95% complete restoration 2yrs ago. The only thing left to make it 100% is the interior which to me was acceptable for awhile. I just put brand new tires on the car a few months ago. This car runs and drives very nice. I have made 3 trips to St. Louis and back from Wichita KS. I really don't have to sell it and I am asking $29,500, but will consider reasonable offers. I will provide more pics to any serious buyers. I would post them here however, never have mastered posting on this site :beer:

Thanks Shane 316-650-6089

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
This post basically answers the PM I just sent you!

Did you end up getting the louvers put on the rear window? I can help you post pictures if needed.

03outlaw

Established Member
No, but if I end up keeping it I will put them on for sure! If you decide you want to buy, I will make you a good deal :D

Users who are viewing this thread