FS: 1996 Pontiac Trans-Am - Tampa Bay Area, FL

FrankieSixxxgun

BAMF
Established Member
transam004.jpg

More pics here: http://www.bandhproductions.com/members/frankiesixxxgun/96transam/

After letting my wife borrow my Cadillac, she's hooked on older cars, so it's on to better and older things. Luckily for you guys, that puts another stock V8 F-Body on the market.

The drivetrain is the stock LT1, little over 110k miles, stock 700-R4 automatic, stock 2.73 rear end. Still runs plenty strong, no opti problems or blown headgaskets. My wife drives like grandma, so the only time this car has seen any gas pedal at all are the handful of times I've driven it.

It's got a bunch of features from the factory. Leather seats, t-tops, chrome wheels, and the premium sound package. The stereo did stop turning on the other day, but I think the wires in the back just came loose. Might even be an old fuse.

Car is that Pontiac maroon/purple with tan leather interior, with the only cosmetic defect being some of the flex paint missing off the front bumper (crappy GM flex paint). The headlight motors also make noise when operated, so they're currently unplugged giving it that classic firebird-with-the-headlights-up look.

I'm looking to get $5995/obo for the car. Let me know if you want to come by and look at it/take it for a drive.

Users who are viewing this thread