FS: 2.3 Whipple Gen 1 (black) With RR polished 2.70 pulley!

nasty cobra

Established Member
hey man do u still have the charger? If you still have it can you text or call me at (919)-215-7367 joe and whats ur bottom dollar shipped thx

nycarpenter

Established Member
#1 I bought my red cobra stock done all mods myself.

#2 the other cobra that is white i am demodding to go back to stock was purchased modded already.

#3 Why demod a cobra before sell? Duh bc you recoop a lot more money and the market for stock cobras is good, hints why it is a good thing to keep your stock parts.

I will kindly say that what I do with my vehicles is absolutely non of your business, you are just being nosey and since you have not asked one question about the blower also means you are not interested in that as well. So I would appreciate it very much if you would kindly go bother someone else and ask them questions that are none of your business.

Exactly 100% correct. My car bone stock $19,300 as trade and with mods wipplle etc $19,900. Do the math mods are worth $4000 used.....

xtremekustomz

Established Member
Great negotiating. If I were the OP I would make it lawn art before selling it to you :) JMHO

I wasnt negotiating....I was surprised it wasnt sold yet for that price and had talked to him near the start, but have changed my mind and am saving for the TVS wasnt trying to insult him!!! Was a free bump!:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread