[FS] 2001 Cobra Rear Bumper - Black

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I have my 2001 original Ford Cobra rear black bumper for sale. The paint is bad so needs a repainting but otherwise its in great shape and never damaged

It will be off the car next weekend and getting a sale ready as I'd rather not store it

$275 obo + shipping (greyhound) + paypal fee

Thanks

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Yea still have it but cant sell it until I get the cobra out of the shop. Shop is closed for vacation next week so gonna be about 2 weeks minimum

Carbon Driven

Established Member
The cobra is still in the shop getting its fully forged Eaton and T56 swap and more. Had ran into problems locating a few misc discontinued needed parts. Hopefully in a couple more weeks.

Posted a reply to the visitor message also ;)

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Don't really feel comfortable taking deposits as I would want to get updated pics posted once its home and off the cobra. Just would feel bad if something happened to it like on the tow home etc and the have to present it in a lesser quality then advertised

cobra4554

Established Member
would you take paypal? let me know what you think i have a good body man here so like i said a little damage doesnt matter i also expect some damage from shipping as i have had several items for my stang arrive as though they were being dragged from back of the truck lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread