FS 2003 Cobra Coupe in Northwest area

jrhavoc

Established Member
SOLD

Black Cobra coupe with factory chrome wheels. Has just under 25k miles on it. 1 owner car, non-smoker. Car has the following mods:

Engine/Drivetrain/Exhaust:
C&L air box and filter
Flowmaster cat-back system
Aftermarket heat exchanger – don’t remember the brand though
2000 Cobra R brake cooling kit – carbon fiber backing plates w/ducting to front bumper
Hawk HP Plus brake pads on all four corners – a little noisy but stops well
Russell braided stainless brake lines

Suspension:
Kenny Brown IRS subframe, revised geometry for lowered car
Eibach Pro Kit springs in front
H&R Sport springs in rear
Maximum Motorsports rear bumpsteer kit
Front aluminum diff bushings
IRS Brace
All other bushings in IRS replaced with poly and done right – no problems or squeaks
Poly rack bushings, non-offset

Interior:
Corbeau TRS black leather seats w/sliders
’96 Cobra black leather rear seats
Short throw shifter

Car has never been pullied and never had the front plate mounted. Still have the front plate mount, factory air box, springs, cat-back, shifter, an extra set of pads and rotors for all four corner, possibly a few other things. The hood liner has been removed – it was starting to delaminate and had wear marks in it. I did open up the vents in the hood to help extract air. I lost the key for the locking lug nuts, and right now I have aftermarket open-ended lug nuts on there. They don't back off like the factory ones did so I haven’t been in a hurry to put the factory ones back on - I have the paper that has the key number on it to re-order another lock key, just never got around to it. Has BFG G-Force KD tires with maybe half tread left. Thought I would try it with the Eibach set in front and H&R set in rear – it seems to work real good like this but probably be better with the H&R set in front. Both sets of springs included.

The only warranty work that has been done is the throwout bearing and the lower control arms. I did have the accelerator pedal shield installed for the recall notice just recently. Other than that, the car has never had any problems and runs strong and is very reliable. Oil changed about every 3k miles with Mobil 1 synthetic by dealership. I have all the maintenance records and such somewhere that I can dig out but dealer should have it in the system too. Also have the build cert, window sticker and brochure. Car is clean – just needs a good detail.

I will take $24,000 for it – no less and no trades. Located in the Northwest. I will try and get pics up in the next day or so. Post, email, or PM me for more info.

Edit: Something else someone reminded me of today - this car still has about 6 months left on it and about 10k miles of the factory warranty - and I suppose someone could do an extended warranty on it too before the time/mileage is up... Not like someone would really want to but a thought anyway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread