FS: 2003 MG Florida Terminator (Coupe)

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
I've listed this car once in Dec to gauge interest but the timing I fear was bad because it was a few days before Xmas..

As much as I enjoy the car and want to keep it, It's silly to let this thing hold me back with getting on with my life and doing the House thing.. Renting SUCKS and at my age I need to let this car go for now so that I can get myself financially prepared for a Mortgage payment.

The Goods:

• 2003 Mineral Grey Cobra Coupe, #295 of 8394
  • JLT CAI
  • MGW Shifter
  • Mac O/R Prochamber, Catted Xpipe will be included)
  • Bassani BX Catback w/4in Tips
  • FIORE Firewall Adjuster & Clutch Quadrant
  • Stieg Ported Eaton
  • Metco 2lb Lower
  • LFP Non Slip 2.8 Upper
  • LFP 100mm Idler
  • LFP H/E w/SVT Stencil
  • Diablo Predator
  • Professionally tuned by Sam@Coastal
  • Wheels are 18x9 265's on the front / 18x10 295's on the rear

The Vin# 1FAFP48Y93F300912.
Mileage: 32,436.7
Warranty Claims: The Tick Fix was successfully completed on this car at 28k miles and both Headlights were replaced (old ones were fogging up, not to mention somewhat pitted)

I am the 2nd owner.. I bought the car just over a year or so ago from Velde Ford in Vero Beach Fl. It had approx, 26k Miles. I have pampered the car ever since. There are no mechanical issues to speak of and I am providing numerous pics below. I have never Raced the car at the Track.

Last Dynojet reported 460/480 (Although we suspect it's reading low that day)

I have a number of the Stock Parts available and NO, I DO NOT have the Stock Wheels so don't ask. They were warped anyway. If you really want a stock set of SVT Wheels I'm sure there are a dozen folks here willing to trade you for straight up or even offer cash as a plus.

Asking Price $25k. Please be aware, I do not currently hold the title in my hand, there's a payoff involved. A bill of sale would be signed by both parties at delivery and you would recieve the title in a week.

The BAD:

The only issue whatsoever with the car is a tiny bit of clear coat peel around the bezel section of each foglight.. See PICS below for details.. it's not that Big a deal.

PICS: (Dont' forget to click on the Actual Pic after it Loads for Full Size Image)

Last edited:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Nice car man, what stage port do you have? Doesn't Sam @ Costal use a mustang dyno? If so that would be why you dynoed 460/480.

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
o3SnakeBite said:
Nice car man, what stage port do you have? Doesn't Sam @ Costal use a mustang dyno? If so that would be why you dynoed 460/480.

THanks!.. The stage is hard to say exactly.. I was told it's equivalent to a Stage 3. This was shipped to Apten back in the day when Apten used to outsource their Porting work to Steig.

The blower has a confirmed Steig Serial # on it.

2stangBK

Established Member
TTT- I just sold my 97 but I can't shop for an 03' till mid summer. Good luck, great car , should be easy to sell.

Top Gear

Established Member
Hello!
Have u sold the car?
I would like to buy it, but would need some help with shipping it to Sweden.

Users who are viewing this thread