FS: 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra LOW MILES

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Well the day that I said would never happen has come I have to sell my Cobra. I originally did not plan on going to school but I'm 21 and need to do something with my life and here's my chance. I'm going on a 51 week 17 course program followed by graduate training for Msat with Mercedes-Benz Elite so I definately can not keep this car.

The interior is in perfect condition with tasteful mods that I will list shortly. The exterior is in excellent condition with just the usual road chips on the front bumper cover and hood. The car has always had its oil changed every 2500-3000 miles with Mobil 1 Synthetic 5w30. Now lets get to the mods:

-Gords for Heat Exchanger w/ mesh protective screen
-Dual fans for the H/e wired to a Ford factory foglight switch mounted in the coinholders position
-2.8 Rr upper pulley Clear/Silver finish
-4 Piece Billet Flow Idlers Clear/Silver finish
-Bassani SS 3 Piece Xpipe with cats installed right now, O/r pipes come with
-Bassani SS Catback with 4" tips
-Billet Flow Diff Cover Brace
-Lfp Radiator
-Gords Ford H/e
-Lfp S/c Resevoir
-Even Flow Cooling Mod
-Jlt True Cold Air
-Dss Level 5 axles with upgraded hubs/3" race studs
-Maximum Motorsports Urethane Front/Rear Subframe Bushings
-Maximum Motorsports Urethane Front/Rear Differential Bushings
-Maximum Motorsports 14mm Front Subframe Bolts
-Steeda TriAxe shifter
-Billet Headlight knob, a/c knobs, and radio knob
-Painted Interior Trim to match vehicle color

That's about it as far as mods goes. I do not have dyno #'s as I haven't even taken it to be dyno'd. The car currently has an Amazon Racing chip installed by the previous owner and the car runs great and beyond strong. My personal best time is a 12.5 @ 108 on the new axles/bushings on the factory F1's while missing 4th gear at the end, and on a bad 2.1 60'. The car is more than capable of mid 11's with some nice dr's and a better driver :) just never had the time to do so.
My current asking price is $29,000 Obo. I think the asking price is fair considering the mods done. A dealer would offer a lowball trade-in and for a special interest car in this condition is more than fair. A friend is interested in the axles so if the car is not sold in a relative quick time I will sell those to him and take money off the price of the car. The road chips on the hood and bumper I can repaint for the buyer but that will leave no bargaining room and I did not want to do paintwork without the new owner's knowledge. On a personal note this car has been my dream car since I was 18 and now that I finally have it, it's sad I have to sell it but I will be better off without it for 1 1/2 years until school is over, then I will buy another one. The car has been nothing but an attention getter, and beyond reliable. If there is any questions feel to to Pm me/instante msg me and I will be more than happy to talk to you. Thanks.

Last edited:

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
100_0322.jpg

100_0323.jpg

100_0324.jpg

100_0325.jpg

100_0326.jpg

100_0327.jpg

100_0328.jpg

100_0329.jpg

100_0330.jpg

100_0331.jpg

100_0332.jpg

100_0333.jpg

100_0335.jpg

100_0336.jpg

100_0337.jpg

100_0338.jpg

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
What's the mileage? I didn't see that listed.

Anyway, TTT for a fellow Sonic Blue Terminator:D

The mileage is 16,5xx, sorry about that Svtp.com has been acting up lately and it deleted my original txt.

BBriBro

Established Member
Wow, so soon? That's a shame, I was looking forward to some big numbers with the Turbos ! Man if that Turbo kit was installed, I'd be tempted to buy it back !

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
BBriBro said:
Wow, so soon? That's a shame, I was looking forward to some big numbers with the Turbos ! Man if that Turbo kit was installed, I'd be tempted to buy it back !

Yeah originally I hadn't planned on going back to school but, since I am I don't think I can afford to keep it. Sad but I can always buy another one once I'm finished.

27x10.5

Established Member
I'd like to check it out...I live about 10 minutes away. Give me a call when you are around 781-964-5877.

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
That I wondered as well when I bought it but then again when I had my other cobra it was the same. A few friends exhaust systems are like that as well. I'm sure I can adjust it by pulling it towards the front of the car a bit. I always assumed it was normal as I've seen countless mustangs with this. It's not a 2" difference btw, it's about an inch or so but it is noticable.

Users who are viewing this thread