FS: 2004 Mustang GT

SATANG

Fawking Ayee
Established Member
Looking to sell my 2004 Mustang GT. Have a family on the way so the car has to go. The car currently has 82k miles on it. Never abused, daily driven to and from work. It is in great shape. Only thing to mention is your usual rock chips on front from daily driving. Everything changed on this car I did myself except for the suspension work which I had a shop do. I built it to be a fun car yet practical at the same time. As you can see in the pics, the license plate is mounted from the back so the there are no holes in the bumper.

Also, this car has clean title no accidents whatsoever. I bought it when it had 40k miles on it 3 years ago from a man who replaced this car with an 03 Cobra. It was always garage kept and maintained.

This car has-

-Mach 1000 sound system(from factory)
-Magnaflow catted mid pipe
-SLP catback exaust
-Tokico shocks and struts
-Maximum motorsports caster camber plates
-SR performance lowering springs
-Black Saleen replica rims (18x9 front 18x10 rear)
-Nitto 555 tires
-15 or 20% tint cant remember
-Autometer digital tach
-Cold air intake
-03/04 Cobra front bumper with spoiler and yellow fogs
-Aftermarket radio with USB and Aux port
-dark front and rear lights

Price is set pretty firm at $9,500 but I am open to reasonable offers. I can be reached at 718-689-3559. Text or call.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,091
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,051
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,094
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,034
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,022
Last edited:

SATANG

Fawking Ayee
Established Member
really looking to move this car. i am moving within the next few months. make an offer.

Last edited:

cpotts13

Established Member

Ill be frank.... when i saw $11.5K I about fell out of my chair. I would honestly think around $7.5-8k would be the most you could get (with the right buyer). It is a very clean car that is for sure.. But for a few more pennies you could be in a mach or cobra (99/01) with the similar mileage..

Free bump GLWS

SATANG

Fawking Ayee
Established Member
Yea i have since lowered the price. Havent been able to sell. The reason i priced a little higher is because the car is clean and never abused.

Users who are viewing this thread