Fs: 2011 GT parts ( JLT, XCAL3, Billet Grill, MRT)

CobraGixxer

Established Member
I sold my 2011 and have these parts available.

1. JLT Carbon fiber intake (is practically brand new w/50 miles) asking SOLD (XCal3 is sold)
link:
2011 Mustang 5.0L Jlt Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake Tuner Kit W/ Sct Sf3 Tuner & Blow-By Racing Custom Tune by JLT Performance at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

2. MRT black hood struts asking 60.00 SOLD
link:
Mustang Hood Struts - 2005-2010 Ford Mustang - MRT Styling

3. LRS rear black out panel asking 25.00 SOLD
link:
2010-2011 Mustang Magnetic Decklid Blackout Panel, Black at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

4. American Muscle Upper and lower Billet grill New Never installed. asking 150.00
Polished Mustang Pony Delete Billet Grille (10-11 GT) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

5. XCal 3 is Sold

Call Jason 254-681-7234

Last edited:

nocobrafornow

Established Member
i'm interested in buying the JLT and tuner but isn't the tuner locked to your car and pcm. if so it will cost more money to be unlocked and tuned for my pcm. do you know or could you find out.

CobraGixxer

Established Member
i'm interested in buying the JLT and tuner but isn't the tuner locked to your car and pcm. if so it will cost more money to be unlocked and tuned for my pcm. do you know or could you find out.

I just called BBR and talked with John:
The tuner is not locked to my car, but the BBR tune is specific to my PCM code. So with that being said if your PCM code is the same as mine then it will work, if its different then BBR will charge 60.00 to send you a tune with free unlimited retunes.

I will verify my PCM code tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread