FS:2013 OEM Boss Struts, Springs, Upper Mounts, and jounce stops

most-wanted

Established Member
I am selling my complete stock 2013 Boss suspension. It is NOT a gimmick like the other guy trying to scam a trade in deal. I updated my suspesnion to all Ford Racing parts and have all the receipts and pics. The car is brand new with only 700 miles on it. I drove it home to Atlanta from picking it up in S. Florida. No abuse what so ever. As soon as it came home the stock wheels and suspension were removed. I pulled it out complete so the upper mounts havent been pulled off the struts. It is complete and will come with struts, springs, upper mounts, and jounce stops. I have hundreds of positive feedback on evolutionm.net, 6speed, and many others. Feel free to contact me for more info or pic requests. I am currently in the Atlanta area. Area code 30005 to be exact. I have an open schedule and anyone is welcome to check them out in person any day. Asking price is $750 O.B.O. Trying to upload pics... Having issues but they will be up as soon as I can get into my photobucket account.

photoztr.jpg

57550271.jpg

77204130.jpg

43499602.jpg

Last edited:

most-wanted

Established Member
Sale pending on Saturday. Thanks everyone for looking and if it falls through i will respond in te order I get pm's. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread