FS 2013 Shelby Recaros Blk/Blk

dustin88lx

Established Member
I have found out that for the build I am doing I will not be able to use these seats without making significant modifications to fix them to the roll cage and at this point would prefer to sell them and pick up some lightweight carbon fiber seats. These are actual 13' shelby seats and not the cheap ford racing knock offs, the buyer will get both driver and passenger seat, electronics attached to them and the mounting brackets along with the nuts and bolts. These seats are in perfect condition and are ready to mount. I will ship, but I prefer local pickup if possible. Seats are located in London, KY. Asking $3750 shipped for the set, buyer pays their own paypal fees if they choose to use paypal. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, email me at [email protected] or text me at 6062312913.

IMAG0423_zps205eb493.jpg

Last edited:

dustin88lx

Established Member
Make me some offers...I know its holidays, so moneys tight, but please no low ball offers. I don't have to sell these and I may just have to hold on to them until around tax time.

Bloo

Established Member
Damn, $4k for some seats? I'd rather buy a set out of a wrecked exotic and fab them in lol

dustin88lx

Established Member
This...people are asking too much for these seats!
Problem is people are paying it.....

Yes they pay it because they are worth it, there is no having to fab them up in a mustang, and a lot of people that didn't get them as an option when purchasing their car are regretting it some time after. These seats really catch your eyes and set the car off...i have been asked to see my seats before a motor or anything else. To put a set of these together is roughly a 7k investment using tousley which is cheap you could probally cut it down to 6k if you could get everything at cost.

dustin88lx

Established Member
Honestly if anyone is doubting just put together a set of them on tousley ford. You can't buy the recaros as a complete unit, you have to buy the rails, seat bottom, seat back, plastic inserts everything to make the seat. By the time its said and done like I said you will find these are not priced as rediculous as some may think. And as Tob said when you add the option for the recaros you are paying for the standard leather seat and the extra to upgrade to Recaros. These seats are really going to be for someone who got the standard seats and are kicking theirselves in the rear for doing so and now want the recaros. Or someone who wants a pimped out GT or a replica shelby.

MustangGT500

Established Member
Their are two kinds of people: The ones who want them and the Sour Grapes that don't.
Point is 2012 Total Production is 4834
With Recro's Seats 2,659 of course 1,344 are the Black/wBlack.
Strange thing here is that All the Roll Cages (NHRA) can be used with Recaro's.Plus as for prices the range has been $4,000-$3,000.
Finally, Black/wBlue stripe in 2012 was the Rarest combo Total of 40.

dustin88lx

Established Member
Their are two kinds of people: The ones who want them and the Sour Grapes that don't.
Point is 2012 Total Production is 4834
With Recro's Seats 2,659 of course 1,344 are the Black/wBlack.
Strange thing here is that All the Roll Cages (NHRA) can be used with Recaro's.Plus as for prices the range has been $4,000-$3,000.
Finally, Black/wBlue stripe in 2012 was the Rarest combo Total of 40.

Nice specs.....lol...I may find myself keeping them, the biggest reason I didn't want to use them was for the weight approx 40+lbs a piece, but it seems most of the weight is in the brackets and sliders, and it being able to recline, seeing that my seat will be fixed to the cage in the upright position I may be able to get rid of most the weight in the brackets and keep them. All I would need to do is fabricate some lightweight brackets to bolt them down and fix them to the cage. I definatly have plans to look at this tomorrow.

dustin88lx

Established Member
Price Drop $3750 Shipped for the set. Don't miss out on these. I will pay full shipping insured anywhere in the continental US.

dustin88lx

Established Member
Seats Sold!! Dropped them off in Alabama on my way back to Florida Yesterday, Matt was a great guy to deal with, and once again one sharp Raptor...wish I had one.

Users who are viewing this thread