FS: 99-01 Cobra intake Fully ported

er306

Established Member
I have a 99-01 Cobra intake manifold that's coming off my turbo car. Intake manifold has been fully ported by cutting the bottom section of the intake so that my porter could get into the bottom side of the runners that is not visible through the upper opening of the intake. Also the factory freeze plugs were removed and aluminum plugs were machined and welded in there place to for peace of mind under high boost apllications. I'm also including a set of CPR fuel rails (Silver) that or on the intake currently. Last I have modified the top hat to accept a single blade Accufab throttle body off an 03 cobra, I have relocated the IAC to allow for the use of this throttle body. I also have made an EGR block off plate, and a plate to run the factory MAP sensor for an 03 Cobra. Intake has a fully polished exterior also. Here are some pics on the motor.
eddieengine0021yi.jpg

eddieengine0048tw.jpg

Asking $950. please email or pm for any questions. [email protected]

Blown02

Established Member
your car is sick man. Did it make the numbers in your sig with the auto? What psi was that at?
And as far as the differences in the two dynos, are they the same combo and psi, just different dyno?so the dynapack dynod 57rwhp and 70rwtq more?
794RWHP 873RWTQ Dynojet
851RWHP 943RWTQ Dynapack

er306

Established Member
Through a non-lockup auto (4R70W), 26PSI @ 5400rpm dropping to 24PSI @ 6700 rpm. Both dyno's exact same tune, PSI, fuel, similar conditions.

Blown02

Established Member
CONGRATS, GOOD NUMBERS! AND NICE CAMPARO ON THE DYNOS. Thats alot of boost for forged h beams, huh? well it doesnt seem like you revd it that high, so I would think it would last.

I have forged h beams too, with cp pistons.

Users who are viewing this thread