FS: 99-04 Passenger side seat tracks - PICS!

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
It turned out that I didn't need it, so here I am selling it to someone in need! As you can see in the pics, there's almost no rust on them and of the rust that is present on the tracks is just surface rust. I'm only asking $50 shipped, but I am open to offers as well. In fact, you can check my WTB list in my sig to see if you have anything I need and we can trade instead!

IMG_6301.jpg

IMG_6302.jpg

IMG_6303.jpg

I've seen these seat tracks go for $50 or more, plus shipping and even those had more rust than this one does. The track's "teeth" lock into place as the spring is still in excellent shape. There are no cracks on the mounts themselves, and even the black paint is still in reasonably good shape!

If you have any questions, or would like to see some close-up and high-res pics, just let me know where to point and shoot and I'll upload them immediately. Anyway, I'm looking to get $50 shipped to anywhere in lower 48; those living in Hawaii, Alaska, and even Canada, please let me know so I can find out the cost of the shipping to these three places and the tracks will go out the next business day after receiving the funds and will be boxed up tight! I'll also take trade offers, and you can go to my website shown in the sig area and look at what parts I'm looking to buy.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread