FS: BBK Ceramic Coated Longtubes 1 3/4" with Custom Torque Arm Hpipe

Stock Motor

Established Member
Selling my BBK 1 3/4" longtubes and custom hpipe made to clear the MM torque arm mount for fox body. Less than 20 street miles and 10 start ups. Decided to change my combo around completely so these need to go. These were freshly ceramic coated by JetHot. That alone cost me $250. These headers look brand new. It is well known that the ceramic coating that comes from BBK is thin and burns/ flakes/fades off very quickly. The JetHot ceramic coating is the best in the game.

These headers have some work done to improve flow. Everyone knows that the welds on the BBK primaries where they meet the heads have some rough welds which impede flow. We smoothed these entirely. The collectors were also enlarged to a true 2.5" instead of the 2.25" that they come with from BBK.

Including all header bolts, as well as the studs down by the hpipe.

The hpipe is a custom 2.5" based off a BBK 2.5" hpipe. When we went to bolt up the BBK hpipe, it was nowhere near close to fitting the 1 3/4" headers. I don't know if it was designed for the 1 5/8" headers, but it would not fit the 1 3/4". Not to mention I had to have the crossover tube relocated forwards to clear the torque arm mount. This hpipe hugs the floor like stock, and the hangers are meant to slide into the stock hpipe bracket. Direct bolt-in for all 79-93 Mustangs and Capris.

The hpipe also has bungs welded in for wideband tuning. This is a truly mint set of headers that I am selling at a steal. I will not separate since I won't be able to sell the hpipe that cost me another $250... These headers are $500 alone. With the JetHot coating and the hpipe I'm asking $600 shipped for everything.

headers1.JPG

headers2.JPG

headers3.JPG

hpipe1.JPG

hpipe2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread