FS: Black Supercharged 04 Mach 1

svt1.8t

JDM BUILT BADASS
Established Member
please dont sell your car for less than 29k, its worth more than that. unless you need the money i would just sit on that price. same thing happend to me last year i had an 02 vw gti 1.8t that i put over 25k into it, car cost me 19k out the door in feb 02, added up the stuff i put into it 44k was the total, i sat on and sold it for 26k in feb 05. unless you have to for a reason, sit on it.

cmb570

Established Member
need to move, motivated seller ...........
reduced 29k for a killer deal

Think this is one of the longest for sale threads :(

Huffed5.0

Established Member
29K is a ridiculously low price! Man...stupid F-250....Good luck, some one should snatch this thing up quick it is one bad a** ride....I am surprised it hasn't been sold yet...sweet car and the best of luck to you..... :-D

cmb570

Established Member
Huffed5.0 said:
29K is a ridiculously low price! Man...stupid F-250....Good luck, some one should snatch this thing up quick it is one bad a** ride....I am surprised it hasn't been sold yet...sweet car and the best of luck to you..... :-D

Thanks man, I dont know what the heck the deal is. Im given this car away for 29k....I love all the compliments I get with this car. Just cant believe its not sold yet

Users who are viewing this thread