FS: Brand New SVT LIM w/Green Fuel Injectors, New 2.5" Trubends Exhaust Kit, More.

AfterThought

Hi, this is my first time in this forum, so bear with me.
I've got a couple of things for sale:

1) Brand new SVT LIM w/green fuel injectors
I bought this brand new about a year ago with the intention of upgrading my 98 sport. I'm going off to law school this summer and I don't have the time and money to get this stuff installed. The LIM is still like new and so are the fuel injectors. If you want to buy the injectors separately, that's fine.
Make an offer. I want at least $100 for the LIM w/the fuel injectors, and I'd expect to get a little bit more.

2) Brand new trubendz stainless steel 2.5" catback exhaust.
I bought this from the guys at trubendz a while back and I'm not going to get it put on. The kit was made for a cougar, but the trubendz guys gave me an extension pipe that will make it fit fine on the contour (no hanger mod needed or anything like that, just a pipe that adds length to fit the contour).
The muffler has a very small dent that won't affect performance and won't be visible once it's bolted on to the car.
This is a brand new, high quality catback exhaust, and it's been sitting in my trunk for too long.
Make me an offer. I expect at least a couple hundred dollars, and maybe more.

3) Brand new drilled and slotted rotors.
The name says it all. They're like new. I've probably got some new carbon fiber brake pads to go with them. If you're interested, I'll see if I still have them.
Again, Make me an offer. I think it should be around $100.

I've also got a used Jet Chip for a 98 svt that I never put on. Make me an offer on that if you want, but I'm assuming nobody does.

Pickup/Shipping/Payment:
Right now I live in Detroit and Chicago, but I'll be moving out of Chicago within the next few weeks. I'd prefer local pickup, or we could meet somewhere if it's reasonably close. That should work best because I'm new to this forum and I don't have a reputation. I can accept Cashiers Check, Money Order, Paypal, or cash as payment.
I'm willing to let you inspect the parts before you buy them, as long as you're genuinely interested.
If you really want me to ship the rotors, lim, or injectors, I can, but it'd be much more convenient to arrange a pickup.

So, if you're interested and close to the Detroit Metro area or the city of Chicago, email me an offer:
[mermzilla (at) gmail (dot) com]

Buy my stuff. It's a good deal. Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread