Established Member
Complete cams, ex manifolds 30,172 miles on heads
No Valve Covers $450.00 Plus shipping No Valve Covers
MVC-005S.gif

Last edited:

frank9790

the outlaw
Established Member
hey hows it going how much would it cost to ship those things to abilene texas(79606) and how much would you take minus the manifolds? what kind of condition are they in, how many trips to the track or street races do they have on them. you can hit me at this email address [email protected]

venomis1

Established Member
Sorry I have only been checking my pm's that is all I have had time for just pm me if you are intrested that would work the best
thank you

PGreenSVT

Established Member
I had cash in hand trying to buy these and couldn''t put it together with htis guy. I bought a set elsewhere. Something is off with this sale.

venomis1

Established Member
PGreenSVT said:
I had cash in hand trying to buy these and couldn''t put it together with htis guy. I bought a set elsewhere. Something is off with this sale.

Why because I was not around for two days not like I took your money and did not ship them out right away
Sorry my life is not 100% about cars and I have to work and take care of my kids.

They are ready to ship
Make me an offer.

Last edited:

PGreenSVT

Established Member
Like I said I bought a set elsewhere. When people are selling $600 worth of goods they are usually a little more anxious than you appeared to be, and you have a low post count. Those tend to be warning signals on the boards. Had you been responsive they would've been gone already.

Users who are viewing this thread