FS CT: 2007 GT500 Convertible, Torch red, White Stripes

07vert

Established Member
UPDATE: trading her in this weekend or next, no REASONABLE offer will be refused.
For sale is my 2007 GT500.
34500 miles, my daily driver.
-TSB was done by colonial ford in danbury CT (was done the weekend I bought the car, have service records)
-Shaker 500 system
-Bone stock or I can sell with SCT xcal3 (jon lund tune) and C&L Intake

I bought the car with 21,000 miles and drove it for 6 months until I decided at the age of 22 I should probably be saving for a house. Meticilous oil changes every 3k miles with 5w-50 from castrol.

I got raped when I bought the car at 38,500, add taxes, and tags and at 22 years old I was paying close to a mortage payment that I realized I could be saving for a house/paying my school loans to begin with

MAKE AN OFFER, no reasonable offers will be rejected

I know its alot of mileage compared to everyone else on here but it is a vert, and a damn clean one at that. The only thing it might need for spring is new tires, not down to the wear marks yet.

Im going to miss her but I really need to start saving money and worry about my college loans in Feburary when they come in

some pics:

1ZVHT89S875216752_12.jpg

1ZVHT89S875216752_7.jpg

1ZVHT89S875216752_8.jpg

8.jpg

1ZVHT89S875216752_11.jpg

25.jpg

SAM_0144.jpg

PM me your offer or call me on my cell, 203-628-0513.

VIN:1ZVHT89S875216752

Car is located in danbury CT

Last edited:

wojowojo16

Established Member
wow, sorry to hear about your circumstances man!! Thats a lot of miles though, I think you would have a hard time getting anything over 28K...

07vert

Established Member
wow, sorry to hear about your circumstances man!! Thats a lot of miles though, I think you would have a hard time getting anything over 28K...

i'll bite the bullet, i just want to see how hard ill be biting it, average trade in is 32k on a vert with this many miles according to NADA, obviously it'll be lower and the vert lists for a 4k option brand new

any advice here guys?

Last edited:

07vert

Established Member
make an offer guys, i didnt list it for a specific price for sale, i just listed what i owed on it. Come on guys make a offer! i need this gone

07vert

Established Member
How is the paint and interior? Any scratches or dents from daily driving? Any other issues?

no dents AT ALL, interior is just like the day i picked it up from the dealer, flawless and the exterior has a small amount of tiny chips from being driven, thats it

TSB was done at 23k miles and alternator and battery were just replaced as of yesterday

ModularFan

Established Member
OP I gotta give you credit, Even though your selling it, that a hell of a accomplishment to be able to afford a GT500 at 22 years old, Just saying man, I don't know how the hell you did it though. good luck with sale.

07vert

Established Member
Dealer is going to offer me 29k on a trade in, and thanks for the compliment.

I'd love to keep it and whatever I drive next i'm going to hate compared to the GT500, but its that time in my life to grow up.

Hopefully I'll stay a kid and after I get my house buy an new GT500 =]

P.S. I graduated in may of 2009 as a Mechanical Engineer

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
OP I gotta give you credit, Even though your selling it, that a hell of a accomplishment to be able to afford a GT500 at 22 years old, Just saying man, I don't know how the hell you did it though. good luck with sale.

+1 You are doing the right thing. Im 23 and I wish I could do what you are doing. :bowdown:

I tried getting a loan for a house that was a deal. But couldnt get one bec of my car payment. Its only 340ish a month for another 43 payments. I plan on paying it off early but have to build credit score they say.

So anyways good luck with the sale. Hopefully it finds a good home. You should try ebay? I would think you could get 31-33k for it on there.

Last edited:

07vert

Established Member
im trying to get into a jetta but the bank wont roll over all of what I owe vs. what its worth, i may be stuck paying 709/month for this car while STILL driving it 110 miles/day in new england. Anyone have any advice or am I completely f'ed?

Users who are viewing this thread