Fs: Dd Chrome Bullits With Tires!!!!

MTI LS1

They are 17x9 and 17x10.5 DD. Tires are 275/35 and 315/35 in the rear, Goodyear GSD3's all the way around. They have been on the car for around 12K miles w/ no burnouts or anything like that. One of the front tires only has about 5K miles due to a nail.

Rear tires still have a good amount of tread left and the front have even more. I would say at least 75% on the front and 65% on the rear if not more. You can see in the pics that the tires are still in great condition. I would like to sell the whole thing together for simpilicity if at all possible.

The wheels are still in very good condition. The only main blemish is one small mark about less than 1/2" on one of the rear wheels from a curb. Its really not even noticeable w/o being eye to eye with it.

I am open to all offers at this point, but this same combo bought new would be more than $1750. Again, I am open to all offers but no low balls. These are a great set of wheels for someone who wants a good deal.

Thanks alot, and do not hesitate to ask questions.

Here are the pics:

I need these to go ASAP. Buyer is responsible for all the shipping charges which will vary on location. Local pick ups are very welcome. I exclusively use PAYPAL over the internet. It is the only form of payment that I accept.

Thanks, Zach

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread