FS: Flowmaster American Thunder 2.5" catback w/ SS tailpipes; $250 SHIPPED,make offer

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
Still parting out my old '88 5.0 and need to get rid of this Flowmaster exhaust! It sounded GREAT on my motor, AFR 165s w/ Edelbrock Performer 5.0 intake and E-cam, but I have to get rid of it now to make room for more stuff! It is the 2.5" system and is the American Thunder series, PN 17533 I believe. Despite being oily it only has ~10,000 miles on it, and the muffler heat shield was "massaged" to make room for the aluminum driveshaft that was in there. Because of all this I'm looking to get NOW just $250 SHIPPED obo to lower 48 states, AK, HI and Canada please PM for an accurate shipping quote. Will ship Fed Ex insured, or can pickup locally in So Cal and if so I would be willing to drive to meet if need be (exhaust is in Temecula, I can drive starting out from that point).

IMG_0757.gif

Best contact is my email since I can't check SVTP at work, so email me at duffmanrha (at) hotmail.com, but I will check SVTP nightly of course.

Thanks so very much!

Eric

mark23svt

Established Member
Would you sell just the mufflers? I already have a full exhaust but I have slp exhaust and want flows let me know Thanks.

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
Sorry I'd like to keep them all together, especially since the tails are SS, easier to sell that way :D

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread