FS: FR500 muffler catback setup

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
beware guys..I pmed him about other items he had for sale a few months ago and it was pretty fishy smelling. Just my 2 cents.

GodStang

Established Member
Umm... That is not FR500 Mufflers. I have the coomplete FR500 sitting at home and one day I will clean it up and sell it. The mufflers look nothing like that. Not trying to flame you but make sure you get your fact stright before selling.

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
GodStang said:
Umm... That is not FR500 Mufflers. I have the coomplete FR500 sitting at home and one day I will clean it up and sell it. The mufflers look nothing like that. Not trying to flame you but make sure you get your fact stright before selling.

When and how much, dammit!

Thanks for the link to the old thread. That's why I was questioning if it was the actual FR500 catback - didn't look 'right' for some reason. Of course, I didn't fully read the description. Guess that would have answered it. Duh.

porktyme

Senor bang bang
Established Member
What is wrong with you people. It is FR500 dual mode mufflers welded into 2001 Cobra pipes. It says that right in the auction. But for most of you folks with a high school education I guess that's tough to grasp.

I have my dyno sheets to back up the performance claims. It's a nice system for those looking for performance at a reasonable price. Period.

As an ebay member since 1999 I have a 100% feedback rating, every single customer has been a happy one.

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
I'm not trying to give you a hard time, and I alread admitted my mistake, but, frankly, a title like:
'FS: FR500 muffler catback setup'

leads people to believe you are selling an FR500 catback. 'Stock pipe catback with FR500 mufflers welded in' would be a much clearer description.

Not bashing and good luck with your sale!

GodStang

Established Member
I am not argueing the fact that you say it is welded into a 99-01 Catback. What I am saying is those mufflers ARE NOT FR500 Mufflers period. Someone sold you the wrong mufflers. I am not saying that you did not get gains I am not saying what mufflers those are. What I am say is those ARE NOT FR500 Mufflers. I am also proud to say I have a College Degree. Go ME!!

firemedic

EH!
Established Member
Title to your thread makes it sound like a FR500 catback, which of course we know it is not. At least you made that distinction this time, unlike the other thread initially.

Why did you put the heat shields on them. They don't come like that from Ford Racing do they.

GodStang

Established Member
firemedic said:
Title to your thread makes it sound like a FR500 catback, which of course we know it is not. At least you made that distinction this time, unlike the other thread initially.

Why did you put the heat shields on them. They don't come like that from Ford Racing do they.

Way to point that at. When you first look at them they do not look like these:
DSCN0645.gif

DSCN0646.gif

One thing that may help you out is to take off the heat sheilds. When people see the stock heat shields they look like stock 03 mufflers and people begin to question. You may want to also add that the have the heat shields on them in your ebay add.

Good luck man

-Josh

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
GodStang said:

OK. Read that post completely and you'll find that I AM THE FIRST to claim dibs on your FR500 cat-back when you clean it up and sell it...what's taking you so long??? lol (but no shit, I got it first)

Users who are viewing this thread