FS/FT - '03 Torch Red Mach1 w/ SuperCharged Cobra Crate Motor

Tlayson23

Established Member
Hey guys, I hate to do this but I'm moving soon for college classes and need something better on gas that I dont mind driving in inclement weather so it's time to get rid of my baby...

This is a torch red '03 Mach1 in absolute immaculate condition cosmetically and mechanically. First of all, I have the CLEAN TITLE in hand, and no money is owed on the car. The new motor is not a result of damage to the original motor, it was simply the best way to produce high horse-power and torque numbers while maintaining the reliability of a brand new car.

The body and original 5-speed transmission have 50,000 miles on them (the mileage will slowly increase as the car is my daily driver). The motor has somewhere around 4,000 miles on it (I will get the exact number in the next few days) *THIS WAS NOT A USED MOTOR, IT WAS A BRAND NEW COBRA CRATE MOTOR ORDERED FROM SEARCHPARTS.COM* It was professionally installed by licensed ford mechanics, with absolutely no cut corners.

Mods:

Exterior -
- 17x10.5 rear and 17x9 front AFS Chrome Mach1 Replica Wheels
- New Sumitomo 315/35-17 tires rear, and New Sumitomo 275/40-17 tires front
- Tinted Windows
- DOHC Center Caps
- Factory Springs cut 1/2 coil all around
- Brand New Rotors and Pads
- Smoked Fog Lights

Interior -
- A-Pillar Gauges (Boost, Air/Fuel, Oil Pressure)
- Black 5spd Shift Knob

Performance -
- 04 Cobra Motor w/ Eaton Supercharger
- Kooks Longtube Headers
- UPR Offroad X-pipe
- Flowmaster Mufflers
- 4.10 Gears
- SCT Chip with Dynotune
- Pro 5.0 Shifter

016.jpg

017.jpg

027.jpg

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

021.jpg

019.jpg

005-3.jpg

mymach13.jpg

Probably a few other mods that I'm forgetting to mention... This car is perfect inside and out, and has the reliability and comfort of a brand new car all while producing 400+ horsepower. I'll be very sad to see it go but I would rather see it go to someone else than having to drive it in the rain and snow.

Asking price is $18,000 which is only a fraction of what has been put into this car, feel free to make an offer. I may be willing to work out a trade but I will only want to trade for something of lower value with cash on top.

01silverstang

Established Member
Incredible Mach...

I'm looking at a red 2003 in St. Louis this weekend... I wish I had the money for this thing it's priced about $5500 more than the wife is giving permission for. Amazing, amazing, car! Good luck with sale!

Tlayson23

Established Member
Awesome looking Mach man!! GLWS!!

Incredible Mach...

I'm looking at a red 2003 in St. Louis this weekend... I wish I had the money for this thing it's priced about $5500 more than the wife is giving permission for. Amazing, amazing, car! Good luck with sale!

Thank you guys very much, i'm definately gonna be sad to see it go but it has to be done

Graves

Established Member
Not to derail, but my sister-in-law's family lives in Owensboro. They actually got married there in May.

BLKFOX

Established Member
I just got a Mach like this! minus the blower, headers, and everything else...I've got work to do :( but it only has 5K on it:)

Users who are viewing this thread