FS/FT: (4) 99-00 Chrome reps in bad shape

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
FS/FT: (4) 99-00 Chrome reps in bad shape

I have the set of 4 99-00 Chrome Replica Lightning rims that I removed from my truck last month.
I was going to keep them to get them powdercoated, but I will never get around to it so they may as well do someone some good.

These are in BAD shape.
They have NO curb rash and are NOT bent, but they are pitted to hell and the chrome is peeling off of a couple of the rims.
These would be a good candidate to strip and repaint, rechrome, or powdercoat.

I also have the center caps that are in good shape(not original, stupid lightning bolt reps) and a set of lugs (14mm) that can go with them for full price.

[email protected]

I am looking for $275/obro for all 4 with the lugs and caps....

This would not include shipping and I am thinking that shipping may make it not worthwhile for anyone, so will be looking for local pick up in Southern NJ unless you are prepared to pay for shipping costs.

I am in no way trying to make a mint off of these, just looking to make some more room in the garage.

Thanks,
Stan

Here are pics. I took pics of each rim and any of the worst areas on each rim.

253639.jpg

253640.jpg

253641.jpg

253642.jpg

253643.jpg

253644.jpg

253645.jpg

253646.jpg

BleedsFordBlue

Established Member
Thanks! I'm in Williamstown, so right near you. I'm just waiting to talk to a man about a set of tires to see if I can take you up on these.

I need a spare set of wheels/tires while I powdercoat another set. :)

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
Yes they will.
They are for 14mm studs which my truck has and the lugs are for 14mm studs as well.
All 99's and some 00's were 12mm studs though.....

Thanks
Stan

BleedsFordBlue

Established Member
Fabulous!!!

Would you accept $200 for all 4? I just called the powdercoater, and i'm looking at $100 per wheel.

I originally wanted 01-02 wheels, but i'd be elated to stay at $600 for the whole kit and kaboodle. Let me know and i'll come get them on Saturday!

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
I will split it with you at $225 if you can come get them this week/weekend....
That is lower than I wanted to go, but it gets them out of my way and it puts a couple bucks in my pocket.

[email protected]
856-625-9724

Thanks
Stan

Users who are viewing this thread