FS/FT:91' Mustang GT 331 stroker & S-trim 500+whp sleeper

Slo_OrangeSRT

Established Member
As much I don't want to I'm putting the mustang up for sale. There's way more money into it than what I'm asking so please take that into account. For those wondering what exactly the 5.slow was running, here's your chance. I'll start by saying this thing is a beast. It blows the tires off at anything less than 60mph. Very capable of 123-124mph traps, maybe even more. If you're just some young kid with money and no experience in cars like this then just click the back button, I will not sell you this car. Foxbody's this clean are few and far between and I don't wanna see it wrapped around a tree or light pole. I have receipts for most everything that's been done to the car as well as dyno sheets from through out the years. The last dyno it made 451whp 417wtrq @ 7psi. Since then a smaller pulley (runs 13-14psi now), anderson powerpipe, MSD igniton, and retune have been done. So it's easily 500-520whp. The car also has 4 tunes: 1.street tune 2.Balls to the wall tune 3. emissions tune 4. Nitrous tune. So yes, you can pass emissions or run nitrous if you so wish. Car was painted within the last 2 years. New windshield and back glass. Redone/cleaned up interior. The interior has fairly new titanium grey carpet, 1995 Mustang GT front seats, that are covered in black cloth, the back seat also was covered to match, the headliner was replaced, also in gray to match carpet, the door panel pockets were redone, to match the carpet and door panels, pony floor mats in titanium grey. It even has a power driver seat! This is a car very capable of a low low 11 second pass if not a high 10 with the right tire and suspension: I get thumbs up and looks everywhere I go in it. Even has ice cold a/c still!!

Enough of my rambling on, I'll just list the mods and let that do the talking.:

Motor: bottomend has 5k miles. topend has 3k miles
-331 Stroker Kit 28 imbalance(forged pistons/rods, etc.)
-high flow water pump, oil pump
-Ford E303 cam
-Vortech S/C S-trim w/smaller pulley (13psi)
-Anderson Power Pipe
-K&N cone filter and breather
-Patriot Aluminum heads
-Trickflow intake manifold with spacer
-180* thermostat
-Pro M mass air meter
-Oversized aluminum BeCool radiator <--car stays at a consistent 190-200*
-MSD coil
-Motorsport roller rocker arms
-MSD 6AL ignition
-Ford Racing plug wires
-BBK 70mm throttle body
-Flowmaster cat-back
-BBK X pipe with cats
-MAC shorty headers

Fuel:
-T Rex external fuel pump, 190 in tank fuel pump
-42lb injectors
-Super Chips computer chip with an adjustable tuning cable (has 4 different tunes)

Tranny:
-Rebuilt T-5 Tremec transmission
-King Cobra clutch
-Ram flywheel
-Motorsport clutch cable & quadrant
-Steeda Tri-ax shifter

Suspension/Rearend:
-subframe connectors
-3:73 rearend gears

Recent additions:
-4 Brand new Kumho Ecsta ASX tires ~500miles on them
-Brand new Panasonic headunit

The only bad with this car are:

-The passenger side headlight could use a re-seal. Gets condensation in it from time to time.
-There are a couple little rock chips. I'm pretty OCD with my cars (as most know) and they aren't really bad enough to bother me.

100_0142.jpg

100_0136.jpg

100_0137.jpg

100_0138.jpg

100_0139.jpg

100_0141.jpg

100_0132.jpg

100_0133.jpg

100_0134.jpg

100_0135.jpg

100_0237.jpg

RECEIPT FOR BOTTOM END
100_0235.jpg

RECEIPT FOR TOP END
100_0236.jpg

Picture288.jpg

Picture291.jpg

I'm asking 9,500.

I'm also open to trades. I'm pretty set on getting into a c5 Z06 as the next project but let me know what you have.

I respond fastest to PM's! Or email me at [email protected] or Call/text 407-435-1084

Last edited:

SYMach9184

Established Member
what is your best price? i will bea bike week this coming weekend in daytona beach maybe we could meet somewhere so i could check it out. let me know

Users who are viewing this thread