FS: H&R Sport Springs

DrivenVA

Established Member
Springs were installed by the previous owner in the spring of 2005, so Im estimating they have about 5000 miles. I pulled them out because they dropped the car too low for me.
The fronts look great, but the rears have some wear and tear, where the powdercoating has been chipped off. Im not sure from what, since they had the stock isolaters on them.
Pictures can be seen at:
Rear Springs
Close up of rear springs
Front Springs

Due to the wear, I'll sell them for $115 shipped inside the continental U.S.

o0rikio0o

Established Member
DrivenVA said:
Springs were installed by the previous owner in the spring of 2005, so Im estimating they have about 5000 miles. I pulled them out because they dropped the car too low for me.
The fronts look great, but the rears have some wear and tear, where the powdercoating has been chipped off. Im not sure from what, since they had the stock isolaters on them.
Pictures can be seen at:
Rear Springs
Close up of rear springs
Front Springs

Due to the wear, I'll sell them for $115 shipped inside the continental U.S.

dibs on them if you are able to ship to hawaii. i'll pay for the overhead

2k1SilverSnake

Mostly stock...
Established Member
If the deal doesn't go through with Riki... I got next dibs. It's just the powdercoating that chipped off and not little chunks from the springs right? I can Paypal you also. PM me with an update.

Last edited:

DrivenVA

Established Member
Yes, its just the powdercoating thats chipped. The springs worked perfectly fine before I changed them out for something with more stock ride height.
You can see how the car sat with the springs in this thread.
Im waiting on the final word from Riki now, but if it falls through, I'll shoot you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread